Ratings for Dr. M. T Ruk

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!I AM A REALLY IMPATIENT PATIENT AND HE HAS NEVER LEFT ME ALONE.ALLWAYS CALLING BACK ,ALWAYS KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU. THE BEST AND NICEST DOCTOR EVER.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I have been a patient with Dr. Ruk for ten years. He delivered one of my daughters and a partner delivered the other. There was a major difference in those experiences. He is amazing. I have experienced several miscarriages under his care, and he was always compassionate, supportive and there to help in any way. As long as I live in the Dallas area, I will be a patient of Dr. Ruk. Who knows, even if I move, I may travel to see him. He is unlike any other doctor I have had. He actually cares about you and your family.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr Ruk is the best. He is amazing, always asks about your family, really cares about you. I love him and would never go to another.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Ruk is the best OBGYN I have had - he delivered my two babies. He is trustworthy and caring. Unfortunately I have had to experience a miscarriage - and their staff was very very kind. The business office has worked with us on all occasions. I really appreciate the effectiveness & high quality care I have received with Dr. Ruk

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr.Ruk is kind, caring,and always listens and tries to find the best solution for you. He will have( I am expecting now) delivered 4 of my 5 children. Anytime I have needed to bring the kiddos he welcomes them,and if needed he will find a staff person to watch them if needed for a couple minutes. I have never had trouble getting an appointment, and I never have to wait very long. My favorite thing about Dr. Ruk is he personally calls you back. That makes me as a patient feel important. I also really like the staff and his nurse Amy. She is a sweetheart and always greets you with a smile. Dr. Ruk is unlike any other doctor I have had in the past, his patient care as wonderful! I drive 45 minutes just to see him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

We absolutely loved Dr. Ruk. He was wonderful, helpful, & patient. He delivers almost all of his own patients, too, so that's great! we also enjoyed nurse Amy & all of the staff. We highly recommend Dr. Ruk.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Ruk is awesome!! Very personable and polite, and always has time for your questions.. I would definitely recommend him :)

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Ruk is great! Always available to answer questions. Very caring and gentle.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. M. T Ruk's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med