Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Lombardi

I have seen him since 1983. Was not able to walk. Woke up one day and could not walk. Now 49 and living with pain, I can walk. There is no one better on the East Coast.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

The office staffs are very unprofessional. Wait time is 1 ½ hrs to 2 hrs. Then you will be place in a closed cell for 30mins to an hour more. The doctor will give you 5 mins max time. So by that, I really cannot judge whether the doctor is knowledgeable or not. Not going to him anymore.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Joseph Lombardi is the best doctor that I have ever been to. He has a great bed side manner. He never rushes through an appointment, thinks about my treatment options, and explains things very well. He is very thoughtful and understanding about his patient's needs. He is going to operate on my back next week and I am completely confident in his ability do the job right. Although he is a surgeon and he is going to operate on me, he did not push the surgery. We are doing this as a last resort after more then a year of trying conventional treatments, so I feel this is the right option at the right time. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Lombardi and his staff (which is also nice, caring, professional and helpful).

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

A most caring and skilled surgeon-pleasant, thoughtful, thorough. Smart with great surgical skill on even the most complicated case. Simply the best

flag | Submitted December 1, 2007

ONE GREAT DOCTOR goes all the way to take care of his patients like they are his best friends.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Great reputation, extremely knowledgeable, I would say THE BEST in new Jersey.....

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Joseph Lombardi is the only doctor I intend to use during my lifetime for my spine. He was very patient with me and fought for me.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Joseph S. Lombardi's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal