Ratings for Dr. Shahram Yazdani

I was referred to this office by my primary care group.I went to their Warrenton, VA office and in an effort to speed up new patient registration I completed their online paperwork using the patient services portal.When I arrived at the office, they were unable to figure out how to pull up the forms, causing me to wait for 20 minutes before they ultimately gave up and had me fill them out again.I then waited an additional 20 minutes(past my appointment time)for the doctor to see me.After spending less than 30 minutes talking with/examining me, Dr.Yazdani recommended a procedure at Fairfax hospital.His scheduler didn't call me until late the next day, but fortunately there was an opening on 10/8. After completing my registration at the Heart and Vascular Center,Dr. Yazdani's office called informing me that he had a flight schedule problem and would be unable to perform my procedure.I was told that the scheduler would call me back later that day or today 10/9.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Shahram Yazdani's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)

United Concordia