Ratings for Dr. Michael Hepworth

Best dentist experience ever! Very easy going, i formative, patient.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I wouldn't have believed that a root canal could be a positive experience but with Dr. Michael Hepworth it actually was. He has an excellent chair-side manner; he is personable, knowledgeable, caring and very efficient in getting things done quickly, without rushing. The quality of his work made the procedure painless and his personality made it pleasurable. I highly recommend Dr. Hepworth.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

If you want a painless experience with your root canal which doesn't hit your pocke too badly, go to Dr. HEPWORTH. I never felt a thing throughout my root canal work. VERY informative and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Hepworth and his staff were very friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. Hepworth explained the procedure fully and answered all of my questions. His staff were great and worked me in the same day on an emergency basis. I highly recommend Dr. Hepworth and his team.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Hepworth's chairside manner is professional and very friendly. He explained everything about the procedure and took all the time I needed. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Really lovely man and excellent office. Felt very homey and I appreciate all the care and attention that I received. I would more than highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

An outstanding team! I cannot recommend them highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

My first visit was much more than expected.Michael and I enjoyed an immediate relationship . The office and all of the people there express professionalism and harmony.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Great dentist and excellent staff. Dr. Hepworth took the time to explain the procedure and alleviate any anxiety about pain. I highly recommend Dr. Hepworth to anyone needing root canal dental work.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Very comfortable and comforting experience given the nature of the procedure.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014