Ratings for Dr. Michael Hepworth

My primary concern was pain management during my root canal, I had zero pain. I was particularly impressed that Dr.Hepworth explained my procedure to me in advance and informed me of the best and worst case scenarios, in the end he saved my tooth , my freezing has now worn off and I literally cant believe how easy he and his staff made this for me. Thanks everyone. Michael Bradley

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

All-around excellent, both as doctor and human being... Can't recommend highly enough!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Nobody gets excited about a root canal. Dr. Mike is amazing at his trade. No pain, very caring, loves golf! I would recommend him to anyone who needs root canal therapy. Dr. Steve Thordarson

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Best dentist experience ever! Very easy going, i formative, patient.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I wouldn't have believed that a root canal could be a positive experience but with Dr. Michael Hepworth it actually was. He has an excellent chair-side manner; he is personable, knowledgeable, caring and very efficient in getting things done quickly, without rushing. The quality of his work made the procedure painless and his personality made it pleasurable. I highly recommend Dr. Hepworth.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

If you want a painless experience with your root canal which doesn't hit your pocke too badly, go to Dr. HEPWORTH. I never felt a thing throughout my root canal work. VERY informative and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Hepworth and his staff were very friendly, helpful and professional. Dr. Hepworth explained the procedure fully and answered all of my questions. His staff were great and worked me in the same day on an emergency basis. I highly recommend Dr. Hepworth and his team.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Hepworth's chairside manner is professional and very friendly. He explained everything about the procedure and took all the time I needed. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Really lovely man and excellent office. Felt very homey and I appreciate all the care and attention that I received. I would more than highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

An outstanding team! I cannot recommend them highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015