Ratings for Dr. Shannon D. Fullerton

Dr Fullerton is the nicest and most thorough physician I have ever had - and I have met several over the years. I recommend her very highly! She is smart, dedicated, and thorough, but also manages to be sweet, personable, and caring. She recently performed fibroid surgery for me and made me feel so comfortable. My pain is minimal and I am confident that my surgery was completely successful. I have known her a short time but feel her interest in my overall health has been more complete than that of my PCP and other physicians I have known much longer. I have recommended her to many friends and acquaintances. She is a rarity in this age of medical care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Fullerton has been my OBGYN since I got pregnant 8.5 months ago and she's been the best I've ever had. She's personable, sympathetic, and always informative. I hope she's the one delivering my child in a couple of weeks.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Fullerton was recommended to me and I can't thank that person enough. She is thorough and knowledgeable, but somehow manages to be personable at the same time (a skill many doctors could learn from her!!!). She delivered my first born despite being over 8 months pregnant herself!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I unfortunately moved and so I had to change doctors. I told her I was done having kids, if she was not going to deliver them. After having my second child I sent her flowers and the card read "Carton of diapers, $50, Case of formula, $90, Finding the best doctor in Massachusetts, Priceless."

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Had a great experience with her through 3 pregnancies. Very knowledgeable, great bedside manor and an advocate for her patients when it comes to getting things together at the hospital. Locally, she is very well know -- she is definitely the doctor everyone wants to have.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

I love Dr. Fullerton. She has been my doctor since I was 17 years old. She is very kind, has a great bed-side manner, and is very smart.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Great MD....knowledgeable and professional. Getting an appointment is impossible though.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

She really is one of the nicest and most knowledgable doctors that I have met. She takes the time during office visits to sit with and listen to your questions or concerns. She does not make you feel rushed. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Shannon D. Fullerton's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Woburn, MA