Ratings for Dr. Chun Hwang

Had my ablation 1/23/2014. Woke up back in my room and wasn't sure they had done anything. Absolutely no pain or discomfort and had 4 catheters in my groin and 1 in my neck. Incredible team and Dr. Hwang is simply one of if not, the best electrophysiologists in the business.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

This doctor saved my life with a cardiac ablasion in 2007. He is the reason I'm alive. Dr Hwang is in the top 3 in the world for this procedure and may others he does. Not only does he do these procedures, he spends countless hours teaching other cardiologists how to do them in his spare time. I love this man of endless energy and ability. Dr Hwang is #1

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Seemed knowledgable, but very aloof. Not responsive to questions. Didn't return for treatment, because I didn't trust that him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

He's one of the top Dr.s in his field, but he didn't listen to me and didn't answer my questions. I know others who had better experiences, so maybe he's not always like this? Bring a tape recorder, he doesn't wait for you to take notes.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Chun Hwang's Credentials

• Fund Univ De Brasilia, Fac De Cien, Brasilia-Df, Brazil (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med