Ratings for Dr. Andrew T. Coletti

Dr. Coletti was very late, then very brusque and seemed very hurried. I did not feel that he took time to understand my concerns. I overheard him in the hallway complaining about another staff member and perhaps his mind was on this.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

He is the best..although it takes a little while to get in to see him, he is thorough and helped my husband during and continues after his heart attach...Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I have had Dr. Coletti for four years. I had a lot of complaints with him during that time. Finally, I got tired of dealing with him in third person so I asked him to call me. I made repeated arttempts for over a month and not one phone call. He is no longer my Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

When no other doctors listened to me that I knew something was wrong with my heart he listened. I've seen many doctors in my life and he is truly the absolute best. You have to be late stage heart failure to see him and he keeps you alive. Very funny and beyond knowledgeable! I'm so fortunate to be treated by such an intelligent doctor. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

dr.colleti is keeping me alive.Isn,t that enough? He is always there when I need him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

He is very professional with a wonderful bedside manner. I give him 10 stars in a 5 star evaluation. He even calls you at home to ask how you are. See if you can find another DR. to do that. Extremly qualified. D.I.Feldberg

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Absolutely amazing service from the time I was referred to see him to getting tests; getting test results; having angiogram and diagnosis with treatment recommended. Very personable; explains things well; patient in answering questions.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

one of the very best,takes a honest interest in your health.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

He is so friendly with great bed side manner. I trust his judgement and knowledge. Great Doc.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Avoid Dr. Andrew Colletti, He has very bad bed site manners; also if he made a mistake Dr. Colletti blames it on his patient.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Andrew T. Coletti's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company