Ratings for Dr. Laura L. Jett

I had Dr jett for 4 years and thought she had a great bedside manner. Very considerate and caring.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Jett is extremely knowledgeable in all fields and does not hesitate to refer out for more intensive care when needed. She also follows up with these additional doctors to make sure that the care is given the way that it should be. I have referred her to many people, because she is so awesome. I would give her more than ten stars if I could !!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I went to see this doctor for a physical and yet only took my coat off for a weigh in. She put me on a medication which google informed me is for schizophrenics (to clarify, I'm not schizophrenic). She messed up my prescriptions by not calling them in at all and not calling in the right ones. She's subpar at best and lacks a bedside manner. I would feel safer with Dr. Kevorkian. Her staff and the building are very nice.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Laura L. Jett's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AHC