Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Miller

This clinic refused to give me copies of my medical records at me request(in person) for medical care recieved at this clinic. HMMMMM.....

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Incredible physician! Dr. Miller has been my physician my entire life and has been an inspiration to me and really listens to patients. I had an opportunity to shadow him and listen to his personal thoughts about patients and he REALLY cares about his patients and how they are doing. He also knows them on a personal level that is quite amazing.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

The staff in this office are rude and very unprofessional. The doctors however go the extra mile to help their patients. I have been a patient of this clinic for over 20 years and have had great care.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

he will work with you, for best results.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

While the doctors in this office are good, they are greatly overwhelmed by their patient load. They should limit their practice and concentrate on the patients. Long wait times and short one on one time is common

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

I was gassed with SO2 and SO3, had my MSDS sheets in hand, and he didn't even bother to read them and know what the first thing was to take a blood test. He wanted to send my to Ft Collins for teh blood test, and mere 300 miles away and as per his nurse/office person to tell them everything I was on. I took offense because the office person inferred I might be using drugs because I am so thin. I tried in vain to talk to the dr, and was always told he was busy and woudl get back to me, which of course he didn't. I finally had a confrontation with his office person and she was quick to deny her accuations and I still was unable to talk to the dr. I then recieved a letter telling me to find another provider. I did and was diagnosed with the gass effects and a thyroid condition that made things way worse than they should have been. This diagnosis came a year and a half after the visit for gas effects.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Michael W. Miller's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Riverton, WY