Ratings for Dr. David Eiley

What a wonderful doctor. I am so grateful to what a wonderful doctor. So grateful to have his expertise, his genuine concern and interest. A true professional. And his staff complete that value. Kind, helpful and compassionate and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Great Dr. On time,available, genuinely interest and attention to you. Nice and patient. Goes into detail to explain you situation and explains in plain terms. Answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

He is a great doctor and is always there for me with all my questions!! He has helped me and my family!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

not sure if He has a large group of staff...however Judy was on desk duty for my initial appointment and she was FABULOUS! The Dr was on time, informative, explained everything and left me with no questions. Judy helped me with my challenging schedule and found me an appointment for a procedure at the Lakeshore. This may have been the most stress free medical tended boys I have ever experienced...THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Best urilogist in Montreal by far! Extremely compétent efficient and takes time to explain everything never rushes you eventhough he has a million patients waiting.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I went to Dr Eiley yesterday and I must say that his secretaries Connie and Judy were just outstanding on the way I was received and cared for. I also got an immediate examinatioon with the Doctor and walked out with the prescription I needed within a half hour. Excellent! We should be thankful to have wonderful professionals like that who care about their patients' well being.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I rate him highly because he is efficient and thorough. Like all doctors he doesn't have all the answers though.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Excellent Doctor! The assistant is nice and helpful to make the visit pleasant. BUT the receptionist (?) seems to have a bad day every day! She lacks tact or may not like her job which probably justifies why she doesn't demonstrate any will to be pleasant at the front desk with the public! Someone should tell the Doctor if he doesn't have time to check this site. (I hope it's not his mother-in-law!)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Very good Doctor The receptionist is very rude. I agree with all the comment about her. How come nothing is done to fixed the problem?

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Overall a very good experience for my vasectomy. He was very patient and answered all of my questions both before and after the procedure. He comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. David Eiley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Eiley is currently an Assistant Professor of Surgery (Urology) at McGill University. Dr. Eiley has performed thousands of circumcisions on boys and men of all ages since 1999. He receives patients from across Canada and internationally. He is considered a leader and expert in the field and has been recommended my many religious leaders to perform circumcisions for cultural reasons. He completed his Medical degree from McGill University in 1990, his Urology residency training at McGill University in 1995, and a clinical fellowship in minimally invasive surgery from Long Island Jewish Medical Centre (Albert Einstein College of Medicine) in 1997. He currently practices general Urology in the West Island of Montreal. He performs his major Urological surgeries at the Lakeshore General Hospital; a McGill University affiliated hospital. He performs his minor procedures in his private office located in close proximity to the hospital. Dr. Eiley has published book chapters and has served as both author and reviewer of scientific articles for peer-reviewed medical journals. As well, he maintains a keen interest in conducting clinical trials and research and currently serves as President of a medical research and clinical trials company.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 1995)

• Prostate cancer