Ratings for Dr. Craig La Force

This is an outstanding practice with an excellent doctor. I have been on Dr LaForce's allergy shot program going on three years and have never had a bad experience. He is careful, kind and he really gets terrific results. I am very thankful for what he has done with my severe allergies! I have my life back :) this spring is the first spring in my adult life that I was able to enjoy! He gets results!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

This is a wonderful doctor and super staff. HIGHLY RECOMMEND and his research group also has a super group.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Appointment staff guard Dr LaForce as if he is a god and after waiting a ridiculous amount of time for your appointment, Dr LaForce makes up for it. He is so thorough, knowledgeable and proactive in dealing with allergies. We have been seeing him for over 7 years and just prepare ourselves to call and make an appt 4 months before we actually need to see him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Dr. Craig La Force's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1975)