Ratings for Dr. Gregory Haines

Knowledgeable in his field, office staff are great

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Very good doctor and seems to know what he's talking about. I'm very confidant in his abilities and am glad to have him as a doctor and his staff are awesone. My only complaint is that he is always behind schedule

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr Haines is a good solid and reliable doctor who is caring of his patients and makes great use of investigation and referrals. I consider myself and my family fortunate to have him as our physician.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Amazing doctor. Actually takes his time to explain things. Not always running on schedule, but never rushes out before his work is done.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I have been going to dr. Haines for many years and find him a caring, interested and very competent doctor. Great bedside manner, he diagnosed my grandson's condition, had him airlifted to IWK saving his life. He also looked after my husband , who was not his patient, when a bee stung him and he nearly went into shock due to a bee allergy. A nice, kind man, a wonderful doctor and a dog lover. September and Meagan are the best it is so nice to come to the office , great vibes.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Haines since he came to the Village in 94, he is a great Doctor and if he can't figure out what's wrong, he'll send you to someone who can!. He's got a great bedside manner and when I was hospitalized quite suddenly he called my hospital phone and gave me his cell phone number to call if I had any problems...can't think of any Doctor who would do that...ever!! He looked after my boys when they were young and made house calls when they were too ill to get out. He's a good doctor and as my husband pointed out, you can say whatever you want to about a person on line, when you don't have to put your name down and back it up...keep on doing the great job you are doing Greg, September and Meagan!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr Haines' staff are always polite and efficient. I have never had a problem with his being punctual, however I have always been given the time needed and have never felt rushed in his presence. On moving to New Brunswick, I had a fear of finding a doctor with the same expertise of what I had been given in Ottawa, that fear was unfounded. I am very comfortable and happy to have found Dr. Haines. Really...., I believe, I have found the "best Doctor" possible. Very happy with this Doctor. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr Haines and his staff are terrific. Dr Haines himself is an excellent doctor and I enjoy my visits with him. He has excellent bedside manner and is very very helpful above and beyond. He diagnosised my grandsons illness that nearly killed him when other doctors didn't and when my husband was stung by a bee he took him in immediately and cared for him in his office. I have moved out of the village and I still travel 2.5 hrs away to go to him. He and his staff are just great. I have been going to him for 13yrs and recommend him highly he cares.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Haines and his staff are wonderful. I can't say enough good things about them! We are extremely lucky to have them in our small village. Both September and Megan are very competent and go above and beyond to be helpfull. Hope we never lose this most valuable service in our area.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

One of the best! Approachable and genuine. Knows medicine inside and out. Treats everyone with respect and cares about patients. The staff are amazing and hard-working. The community is very very fortunate to have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

• Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Secure Horizons