Ratings for Dr. Craig D. Schneider

One of the friendliest Doctors and always listens carefully. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr Schneider for 6 or 7 years. I was referred to him by my homeopath because he is allegedly a practitioner of both western and alternative medicine. I have not found this to be true: I have never received from him any treatment recommendations beyond prescription drugs. I am writing this review because I am currently suffering a great deal of pain (and have been for a week) due to an internally ruptured cyst. I feel that this easily could have been prevented. During each of my annual physicals, Dr Schneider (after examining the steadily growing cyst, usually at my request) told me simply, "if it isn't a bother to you, we don't need to do anything about it." The procedure to remove a cyst is simple and effective, why did he tell me to ignore the problem until it got bigger? The cyst will now cost me (and the medical system) a lot more time and money. And, to clear up the infection so that he can operate? "Take four pills a day."

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

This doctor was useless during our medical emergency--you cannot reach him. He has a computer answering system and poorly trained front line staff receiving his calls--staff who also seem unaffected when told a patient has emergent need. Even if you are able to get through to a human nurse's extension, you are then put on TERMINAL HOLD. When you are sick and feeling most vulnerable, it's the worst time to find out that your doctor does not regard you well as his patient. We barely made it to the emergency room in time--suffered needless pain and angst, our insurance incurred a huge expense I might add, when what was needed to be done could have easily been accomplished in the less expensive environment of this doctor's office. Indeed, based on our experience, this doctor's entire practice is set-up to keep him distant from his patients. Is this how you want your healthcare? Not us! Patients would do well finding a better doctor than this guy.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Craig D. Schneider's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal