Ratings for Dr. James Deville

He saved my life! Dr Deville has been my doctor for almost 11 years. I was one of his first patients when he came to TX. I was only 25 at the time, now I am 36. My family and I absolutely love him! I have had many ongoing complicated heart and pacemaker issues that have taken away my livelihood. I am that "one in a million" statistic. He has always listened to my concerns and has the best bedside manner. I find it funny when I go in for an appt and have to wait awhile for my turn. I completely understand the wait because he is one of the few doctors that have actually taken his time to listen and truly "figure" out what is wrong with me. He is super knowledgable, amazes me sometimes. So even if you have to wait your turn, bring a good book and rest assured that he will attend to your needs for as long as it takes to make your life better. His knowledge is well worth the wait, I would not even think about changing doctors. I highly recommend him! I thank God for such a fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. James Deville's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1988)