Ratings for Dr. Derek R. Hubbard

I have been seeing Dr.Hubbard for close to 8 years now and have never had an issue. I love that he is very direct as I like a no nonsense straight to business type of doctor. In other words, Give it to me straight Doc." mentality. I am an adult and there is not need to be treated like a baby. He has always spent quite a bit of time with me listening to my issues, even the smallest of concerns. Personally I would recommend Dr. Derek Hubbard.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Although his staff is pleasent and friendly my biggest concern with Dr. Hubbard is his demeanor. He not mean but he is also not personable or friendly. In numerous visits over three years he has NEVER shaken my hand or made me feel welcome. He is very "to the point" and does not take time to estatblish rapport. He ALWAYS seems to be in a hurry to move on to the next item and doesn't explain things well. He seems to have average knowledge and usually refers out to specialists. I recently had problems with my feet and when I saw Dr. Hubbard he didn't even have me remove my socks and shoes to examine them although he reffered me for PT and X-rays.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

I would strongly recommend against this Dr. Between my two visits to him I don't think he spent more than 10 minutes total talking to me, let alone examining me or discussing tests. His basic assumption was that I am under 50 so I can't get sick, but plenty of people in their 20's do. I am seeking a different care provider and would recommend others to do the same.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Derek R. Hubbard's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1997)

GHI