Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Feld

When I had my appointment scheduled I asked for the address. The person on the phone gave me the wrong address. The old office had the wrong suite number on it and when I finally found his office. I didn't get to talk to him much. I was made to feel like I didn't know anything I was talking about. This visit was for a second opinion and he diagnosed my condition the complete opposite of my previous cardiologist. He made me feel like I was stupid and I felt more confused when I left. I'm cancelling my future appointment with him and finding another cardiologist. I felt like he didn't let me explain my problems well and his solutions were rediculous.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Excellent doctor. Listens to me and answers all questions. Very well pleased with his treatment for years now. I feel much better now than when I first saw him. I owe him my life!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

He did an arterial procedure on my legs with a positive result. He works with me concerning my elderly dad who was one of his first patients in Lufkin. Also, has improved on his bedside manner and punctuality and social skills!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Would not listen to me. Very egotistical. No bedside manners.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Feld doesn't listen to the patient. He makes you feel like an idiot if you question him. My mother was almost in tears during her last visit. He is in and out within 60 seconds. If you like being treated like cattle then Feld is the dr. for you.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Excellent doctor. Very helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

Dr. Steven L. Feld's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1980)