Ratings for Dr. Norman Costigan

With time and hard work Dr. Costigan has helped change my life for the better. I am very lucky to have have him save me. It has taken me a lot of work from where I was at and I am grateful he was cautious with medications knowing my history. I highly recommend him, he is kind,extremely knowledgeable and actually helps you get better. His staff, well she is absolutely amazing as well. Much appreciation.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Bad guy does deadly Malpractus overdoses patients genraly a murderer killed my bro Dave with overdose causing cardiac arrest from over medicating his patients and he's extensively rude to his patients talks like he is a buffoon who feeds his patients poisons and psycatropics and gently causes harm to his patients with overdoses

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Absolutely a fabulous psychiatrist. He listens, he puts patients at ease with his calm approach and his sense of humor. Extremely knowledgeable. If they could clone Dr. C, it would be a great thing.

Submitted November 21, 2017

i am totally shocked to read even one bad thing about dr costigan. one has to remember he works with mental health clients enough said! he has turned my life around 100%. totally listens, cares, takes as much time as i need and more. i dread the day he leaves this city!!

Submitted November 11, 2017

I have never been so disappointed by the lack of support from Dr Costigan. Very condescending & inappropriate the way he deals, with not only his patients but his patients loved ones. I am utterly appalled by his behavior & the lack of concern when a patient is seeking help. I advise anybody not to go to a doc, that has no interest in your loved ones seeking help and medical advice. It's utterly a disgrace and will be following up & reporting him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

My Mother had my lil bro on dexis and ritalin because he was always sleepy, he started snapping off and hurting ppl and saying freaky shiat. This shiathead Dr. Abelseth was telling my Mom to give up on him, he was just laazy you can only care so much, there are institutions for... This was in the early 90s. But I just found out what stopped my lil bro from getting locked up at 12. Costigan cut thru the bullshait and told them to get him off the stupid dosage so he could properly assess my bro. I was far away at the time, but thanks for getting the lil dude away from that quackjob Abelseth and the "incorragable child" crap0la he was spewing. He is still as OCD as ffk, but we lovem no matter many times he has to tie and rety his d@mn shoes while we all snap off about being late. Saved my bro back in the 90s. Just found out the whole story from the fam at a funeral. Way to kick some a$$. Aparently he read my Mom and idiot father the riot act. In a totally professional way without slapping either one of those two meatheads.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Honestly he has always made the time for me in crisis. And from personal experience he has lots of knowledge on mental illness. He has been my advocate many times and I owe my life to this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

If you really want to know what he is like as a Dr/psychiatrist you should look him up on the College of Physicians & surgeons of Albertas website & ask yourself "why does he have so many restrictions on his practise/license"? They weren't put on there without investigations done after multiple patient complaints.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Interesting rating. This man as calling himself a Doctor or Psychiatrist, a little large. Has had a long history of questionable behaviour toward needy co-dependent young female patients and a trial and error approach to everyone else dating back over 20 years ago. Why has no one bothered to mentioned this? Shame what some people consider safe capable competent care without making sure qualifications are stable and accurate. Word to the unsuspecting be warned he is a wolf in sheep's clothing

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Good doctors very helpful I found they really care about your problems and really want people of capable attitudes and learning skills are reintroduced into public healthier happier and containing a great future

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017