Ratings for Dr. Karl Jaek

Love Dr. Jaek! Best dentist I've ever had. I was surprised the first time he prayed for me before procedure but it made me feel safe and I will never complain about that. Never have I once felt his beliefs forced on me or felt imperfect around him as another has rated. Actually, I felt accepted as I am; cavities and all! But ofc, it's expected that not everyone will always agree. I do recommend him though.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Karl explained all the procedures. My appointments were close to on time. Probably should ask first about praying aloud.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

his praying makes you think he is kind and caring but when he started talking to me not as a dentist but as a doctor of things I was not there for and were none of his concern had me upset and since I was already frozen not allot I could do or say but to sit there and take it.Beware all you not perfect people you may be next to have his medical advice forced on you while your mouth is frozen and who wants to say anything to him as he is ready with his drill.Will never go back to this dentist.Maybe its his age and he thinks he is GOD.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

Staff friendly, clean environment , had a short wait once but it wasn't to bad . I thank god for his prayers !! They will be answered

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

A very comfortable professional. He talks to you in a soothing and considerate voice. Makes you feel valued.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Karl takes his time to do the job right and to explain what he will do and how he will do it. I had several teeth extracted - wisdom teeth, one was almost impacted - he called me in the evening to ask me how I was doing. I was impressed with his genuine concern - he clearly didn't have to do that - this was beyond the call of duty. Yes he likes to pray before an operation but that's fine with me - I'm praying as well.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

It is too bad his front staff was poor in handling paperwork & appts. as always found him to be a good dentist. Had insurance which had called in the number plus a change in address, & had to pester her to see if she faxed in the paperwork as was waiting for 6 months, & each time she would take the info down, & even went down there wrote it out for her & she still didn't have it correct. A year later a bill came & the information was incorrect. Had to call insurance to fix the error. Tried getting my husband to see him as thought he was good, & we had good insurance he should use it, but when I called to make his appt. she told me he missed his appointment, so I asked her how could he miss one when there was not one made? Didn't bother to book another appointment there, as good as he is & extended family had their own issues with the front desk staff so he lost out on alot of patients. He most likely has enough of others since he is a good dentist, and nice fellow.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

I like Dr. Jaek. he's the only dentist i've been going to my whole life i am 17 now, everytime i see him for a check up or something he awlays asks me how schools going how i am anything new any plans stuff like that and ya getting teeth pulled out hurts but so far from going to him everything's been good :) From: Angelika S.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

I don't understrand the low rating on this doctor. I find him to be very competent and thorough. I'd recommend him to anyone needing dental care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2007

Dr. Jaek is often very late with his patients making them wait for up to 3/4hr for their appt. Yes I agree the praying thing was a little unappropriate given the place and time. (A dental chair is not the place for this) Also he would often start preaching at someone when they were vulnerable and in the chair. not the right time

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007