Ratings for Dr. Peter H. Langsjoen

I began seeing Dr. Langsjoen at the age of 33, one year after the birth of my third child. I had developed cardiomyopathy as a result of a familial weakness of the heart. I had previously been told my another cardiologist that I had about 5 years to live. This was devastating news to the mother of 3 young children. Dr. Langsjoen has taken excellent care of me for the last 20 years. I am now 53 and doing well. I take Ubiquinol/CoQ10 along with other meds to support my heart. He is always only a phone call away. He is compassionate, caring and always listens to what I have to say. He is a wonderful doctor that I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Langsjoen is the most compassionate health provider I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable and has made a huge difference in my life due to Ubiquinol which he prescribed. He's the best and his Staff is WONDERFUL

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Langsjoen is a caring professional who believes in nutrition and is conservative with drugs. He and his father cared for my mother, and now the son cares for me. At the age of 74, I am in excellent health, and in large part because this doctor supports my belief that statin drugs are dangerous, and because he offers sound advice on nutrition and the use of CoQ10 enzyme, in combination with very conservative application of drugs for heart health.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Nominal payment of a few dollars. Medicare, primary, and Blue Cross of Georgia, secondary, paid the rest. I found Dr. Langsjoen very helpful, with good advice. I'll go back to see him again, although I live 900 miles away!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Langsjoen is an expert in caring for patients with cardiomyopathy and congestive heart failure. He is the reason that I am still alive and leading a full life 18 years after diagnosis. Expert in Ubiquinol/CoEnzyme Q10.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Peter H. Langsjoen's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1980)