Ratings for Dr. Scott Barr

I recently had a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty done with Dr. Barr and I am absolutely amazed with the results! Dr. Barr and his team went above and beyond to make me comfortable. I don’t think that words can express how happy I am, I would have never thought that my nose could look this good! I was very nervous to have a surgery done because I had never been under general anaesthesia before and I usually faint every time I get a needle but my experience was amazing. I think it was the best needle I’ve ever got, I didn’t even feel it (and I didn’t faint)! When I woke up I received great care and I felt no pain at all. I had a great recovery and I healed very quickly. Everyone working there is absolutely great, they seem to always have a smile on their faces and make you feel unbelievably comfortable and happy. A huge THANK YOU goes out to Dr. Barr and his staff, they are seriously the best! I could go on and on with how amazing they are!! I would 100% recommend Dr. Barr and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Barr and his team are amazing. The whole team is always willing to help and the availability and concern that Dr Barr has for his patients is amazing. He made me feel comfortable and his clients are #1 and it truly shows. His professionalism is excellent and he is very down to earth. i would highly recommend him and his team

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck to remove a large ugly c-section scar. Excellent results and very positive experience. Dr Barr is a real humanist treats everyone with utmost respect and kindness. This was a very dramatic surgery and it was not an easy recovery but I had no infections. I followed the recommendations made by the team and I got through it quite well.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Barr; excellent service. Dr Barr makes you feel comfortable, he makes you feel Special..he's professional. He even takes the time to call you after hours to check up on you; Wow! His staff is also very personable; very professional

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Excellent Staff, excellent service, excellent recommendations and results. Dr. Barr really listens to your concerns and then recommends possible solutions for you without pressuring you. If you are seeking the help of a cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Barr is the place to go. I've had a few procedures done by Dr. Barr and have been completely satisfied and results exceeded my expectations. Regardless of your age or gender, Dr. Barr and his Team will make you feel at home. Thank You!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I have had a great experience with not only the staff of Dr. Barr but the doctor himself. They go out of their way to make you feel confortable, are very knowledgeable and friendly. I have just recently completed my final follow up appointment for breast implants and couldn't be happier with the results. They have become a part of me so quickly that I often forget that they are there. Once finally seeing the before and after photos, I realized I had already forgotten about the before. The surgery went great. I was in and out within hours. Recovery was a breeze. Pain on a scale of 1-10 was a zero. The only negative was the wait time for consultations once in the room. I understand this can be out of anyone's control depending on the previous client's questions and needs. Being from out of town and on a schedule, some visits the wait seemed very long. However on surgery day, I had everyone's complete and undivided attention.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Beyond expectations from start to finish. Well worth the money, time, and worry experienced!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Barr is the boob man. You will not be disappointed. He is an excellent surgeon and has great bedside manor. All of the breast augmentations he performs are perfection, myself included. Any time I meet anyone with a good augmentation I can tell it is his work even before asking. I had my procedure performed by him over 10 years ago now and they still look perfect. I always have and always will highly recommend Dr. Barr for breast augmentation. Best money you will ever spend. Also his staff are wonderful/lovely, especially his nurses. Literally the best postop care I have ever received hands down :)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I have never been to Dr Barrs office or had any procedure done by him but I love his website. He is also very handsome with a charming smile. Hope to meet him one day.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Barr, and his staff, is a role model for how to run a medical facility! The whole facility is well run and immaculate. One can return over and over again with confidence. Dr Barr and his team are compassionate and caring; they make you feel as though you are their only client. Nothing is too much trouble. If you have any concerns, Dr Barr emphasizes that, at all times, he is just a message away via his pager, however, I have never had to use this service. Dr Barr always calls on the evening after surgery to check on you. My experience over the last 10 years, attending Dr Barr’s surgical unit, has been beyond any expectations. Last year, I completed a full-face lift. Initially, I had a brow lift, then I had my eyelids and under eyes done, finally I had my lower face lifted (mouth, chin and neck). I am delighted. By spreading the surgeries over a period of 10 years, it alleviated a massive change, which would have been very obvious. On account of Dr Barr’s expertise, and discretion, I have maintained a youthful look, which I am so proud of. The only trouble is that it confounds people when they discover my actual age. The consensus is that I look at least 25 years younger than my biological age. I have never shared my secret! Dr Barr, I can never thank you enough.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Scott Barr's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1993)

• Exceutive member of the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgery, Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery,Canadian Plastic Surgery

MSP/BC Med