Ratings for Dr. Scott Barr

I recently had a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty done with Dr. Barr and I am absolutely amazed with the results! Dr. Barr and his team went above and beyond to make me comfortable. I don’t think that words can express how happy I am, I would have never thought that my nose could look this good! I was very nervous to have a surgery done because I had never been under general anaesthesia before and I usually faint every time I get a needle but my experience was amazing. I think it was the best needle I’ve ever got, I didn’t even feel it (and I didn’t faint)! When I woke up I received great care and I felt no pain at all. I had a great recovery and I healed very quickly. Everyone working there is absolutely great, they seem to always have a smile on their faces and make you feel unbelievably comfortable and happy. A huge THANK YOU goes out to Dr. Barr and his staff, they are seriously the best! I could go on and on with how amazing they are!! I would 100% recommend Dr. Barr and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have had a great experience with not only the staff of Dr. Barr but the doctor himself. They go out of their way to make you feel confortable, are very knowledgeable and friendly. I have just recently completed my final follow up appointment for breast implants and couldn't be happier with the results. They have become a part of me so quickly that I often forget that they are there. Once finally seeing the before and after photos, I realized I had already forgotten about the before. The surgery went great. I was in and out within hours. Recovery was a breeze. Pain on a scale of 1-10 was a zero. The only negative was the wait time for consultations once in the room. I understand this can be out of anyone's control depending on the previous client's questions and needs. Being from out of town and on a schedule, some visits the wait seemed very long. However on surgery day, I had everyone's complete and undivided attention.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Beyond expectations from start to finish. Well worth the money, time, and worry experienced!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Barr is the boob man. You will not be disappointed. He is an excellent surgeon and has great bedside manor. All of the breast augmentations he performs are perfection, myself included. Any time I meet anyone with a good augmentation I can tell it is his work even before asking. I had my procedure performed by him over 10 years ago now and they still look perfect. I always have and always will highly recommend Dr. Barr for breast augmentation. Best money you will ever spend. Also his staff are wonderful/lovely, especially his nurses. Literally the best postop care I have ever received hands down :)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I have never been to Dr Barrs office or had any procedure done by him but I love his website. He is also very handsome with a charming smile. Hope to meet him one day.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Barr, and his staff, is a role model for how to run a medical facility! The whole facility is well run and immaculate. One can return over and over again with confidence. Dr Barr and his team are compassionate and caring; they make you feel as though you are their only client. Nothing is too much trouble. If you have any concerns, Dr Barr emphasizes that, at all times, he is just a message away via his pager, however, I have never had to use this service. Dr Barr always calls on the evening after surgery to check on you. My experience over the last 10 years, attending Dr Barr’s surgical unit, has been beyond any expectations. Last year, I completed a full-face lift. Initially, I had a brow lift, then I had my eyelids and under eyes done, finally I had my lower face lifted (mouth, chin and neck). I am delighted. By spreading the surgeries over a period of 10 years, it alleviated a massive change, which would have been very obvious. On account of Dr Barr’s expertise, and discretion, I have maintained a youthful look, which I am so proud of. The only trouble is that it confounds people when they discover my actual age. The consensus is that I look at least 25 years younger than my biological age. I have never shared my secret! Dr Barr, I can never thank you enough.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I went to Dr Barr for a unilateral breast reduction 3 weeks ago to improve symmetry, I am beyond pleased with the results and I cannot wait to go shopping and buy a normal bra. I put all my trust in him and he came through and surpassed my expectations. The nurses were wonderful and totally respectful and supportive and Carin helped ease my nerves before and after surgery. At my post op appointment the day after surgery I cried for a hour from happiness because I never thought I could look normal, this was life changing, thank-you so much!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Several months ago Dr. Barr performed abdominoplasty surgery on me. The entire experience, from the first consult to the procedure day itself to the follow-up care, has been very positive. Dr Barr and his staff are all very professional, caring and attentive to a patient's needs and questions. The facility itself is also extremely clean and appealing. Dr. Barr's clinic is run at a very high standard and should be commended. I am very pleased with the outcome of my procedure and highly recommend Dr. Barr.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I had breast implants 5 months ago. I had a few consults with different surgeons prior to my surgery. After meeting Dr. Barr and his staff I knew this was where I would have my surgery. The entire staff were very welcoming and gave me the information I needed to feel comfortable with my decision. All my meetings with Dr Barr were very professional yet his warm manner always made me feel at ease. He really made me feel like I was his only patient when I know that is not the case. I just received my pre-op and post-op photos and cannot believe the change! I am so happy with the outcome of my surgery. The results are even better than what I anticipated. Only regret is not doing this for myself sooner. Dr. Barr is amazing and I would highly recommend. He is truly a gifted doctor and I am so thankful for what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I could not be more pleased with the results of my breast reduction surgery. Dr Barr and his staff were attentive, easy to talk to, and very professional.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Scott Barr's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1993)

• Exceutive member of the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgery, Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery,Canadian Plastic Surgery

HealthPartners