Dr. Scott Barr

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Barr

I recently had a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty done with Dr. Barr and I am absolutely amazed with the results! Dr. Barr and his team went above and beyond to make me comfortable. I don’t think that words can express how happy I am, I would have never thought that my nose could look this good! I was very nervous to have a surgery done because I had never been under general anaesthesia before and I usually faint every time I get a needle but my experience was amazing. I think it was the best needle I’ve ever got, I didn’t even feel it (and I didn’t faint)! When I woke up I received great care and I felt no pain at all. I had a great recovery and I healed very quickly. Everyone working there is absolutely great, they seem to always have a smile on their faces and make you feel unbelievably comfortable and happy. A huge THANK YOU goes out to Dr. Barr and his staff, they are seriously the best! I could go on and on with how amazing they are!! I would 100% recommend Dr. Barr and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

best doctor! amazing staff i recommend him! i had a tummy tuck done. i just received my before and after pictures and i can't believe how amazing i look now. i had 5 kids by c-section i never thought id be able to have a bikini body again! i wear my bikini now with pride! thank you dr Barr !!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I could not be more pleased With the staff, with Dr. Barr and with my results. I will recommend him to anyone. Amazing bedside manner and very professional. So very happy I went with his practice for my breast augmentation :)

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr Barr and his team were amazing from start to finish. Professional and kind through out the entire process. Dr. Barr's experience shows immediately. He explained everything to me, step by step and answered all the questions I had. Very thorough, very wonderful people. Beyond happy and satisfied with my outcome. I feel beautiful and confident every day thanks to Dr. Barr and his colleagues.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Totally 100% happy with Dr. BARR, HIS staff and clinic. I've had different procedures done by him.....first one in 1996.....last one this year......with a couple in between.....and I'm sure there will be more. If you don't like something about yourself....change it! Let Dr BARR and his team do their magic....you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck perform on me, I was very please with the outcome, even my age didn't matter to them. they made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr Barr to anyone, you won't be disappointed,

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Barr recently performed my breast lift and tummy tuck. The results are amazing, I would have never imagined how much this could have changed my apperance and confidence. His attention to detail, knowlege and skill definitely show in his work. He is a very meticulous and professional surgeon with excellent bedside manners. His staff; from the nurses to his anesthesiologist offer an unmatched level of care. I always felt comfortable while visiting the office; including going into my surgery. Following my surgery, Dr. Barr also made himself available after hours should I require any medical care or clarification. I am beyond impressed!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Barr's state of the art facility is just the tip of the iceberg. He is an amazing surgeon, meticulous and his fine attention to details are incredible qualities to have, not only that, he has great bedside manor! He was very attentive and very re-assuring throughout the entire process. He and his staff were amazing pre-op and post-op. Personal phone calls at home are just one of the qualities of the excellent care being provided. I had a breast lift, tummy tuck and lipo. The results are amazing. If you are going to invest in yourself... Dr Barr is an amazing choice!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Barr and his team are amazing. The whole team is always willing to help and the availability and concern that Dr Barr has for his patients is amazing. He made me feel comfortable and his clients are #1 and it truly shows. His professionalism is excellent and he is very down to earth. i would highly recommend him and his team

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck to remove a large ugly c-section scar. Excellent results and very positive experience. Dr Barr is a real humanist treats everyone with utmost respect and kindness. This was a very dramatic surgery and it was not an easy recovery but I had no infections. I followed the recommendations made by the team and I got through it quite well.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Scott Barr's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1993)

• Exceutive member of the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgery, Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery,Canadian Plastic Surgery

• Blue Cross Of California