You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott Barr

Dr. Scott Barr's Ratings

I had a tummy tuck with him , he is gentle kind and a great doctor his skill is second to none my husband is like WOW the scar is going to be so clean n low it will be invisible the way he did his work he doesn't rush you he is informative in the consult and he won't do more than you need but he won't compromise eathor and that's a good thing for u end up with super results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2913966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2015

I had such an excellent experience with Dr. Barr and his staff from the consultation to the procedure and there after. I got a tummy tuck done and never thought I could be this pleased. I recommend him to everyone I know :) Thank you so much for changing my life!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Excellent experience with Dr.Barr and his entire staff. He took his time to explain in detail about the procecure I was interested in. I never felt rushed or pressured. Will definitely be going back! Highly recommend this very professional MD and staff to everyone. Keep up the great work:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I am considering a Tummy Tuck with Dr Barr ,I have had Lipo to abdomen and waist and new implants .I was wondering if anyone has heard if he will fix hernia at the same time when doing a Tummy Tuck

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I had had a tummy tuck done by Dr Barr as well as muscle repair. I am seriously thrilled with my results. I had 5 kids all by c section so it was really needed. His staff was friendly and it was always easy to reach his office to speak with whomever I needed to. Very professional and quit honestly I think that he does nicer tummy tucks than I have seen a lot of top surgeons in Toronto do. My belly button is so beautiful and my abs looked ripped!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2776011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I love Barr Plastic Surgery!! I recently had breast augmentation and I am so thrilled with my results that I wished I'd done it sooner. They're were times after surgery that I felt as though I was being a nuisance, the staff as well as Dr.Barr, assured me that I was not!! They were always available to answer my questions and ensure that my recovery was going well. I have a neurological disorder and I appreciate the care and concern that they showed me. I would recommend Dr. Barr to anyone who is considering plastic surgery. Thank you Dr. Barr
I sincerely appreciate you and your team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I love Dr. Barr! I've been getting hair removal from the medispa upstairs, and I was a little nervous about continuing my treatments because I was told that the spa technicians probably didn't know what they were doing with my skin because I'm dark skinned, and Sudbury doesn't have many dark skinned people, so they wouldn't know how to treat my skin... but I ignored, because I loved the service, and atmosphere. So, my treatments weren't working, and they set up an appointment with Dr. Barr... and I was instantly drawn to Dr. Barr because of his politeness, tentativeness, and care. He made me feel appreciated, and most importantly was HONEST! I totally appreciated that 10 minute chat, and I hope any doctor I see in the future will be as awesome as Dr. Barr. Congrats Sir, you deserve all the success!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I recently had a rhytidectomy and lower eyelid blepharoplasty (4 wks ago) and am totally thrilled with results. Very little swelling left and no bruising. It has taken years off my appearance. I was able to go out in public with some makeup in one week. Dr Barr and his staff are very professional; yet down to earth and very approachable. He has a great sense of humour and answered all my questions and explained surgeries in detail. I would highly recommend dr Barr and go to him for any further procedures

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I saw Dr Barr 2 1/2 years ago for my tummy tuck consultation. I had lost nearly 100 lbs after weight loss surgery and had hanging skin but he wouldn't do the tummy tuck unless I lost another 30 lbs. He didn't want less than perfect results and he said that often people want other surgeries afterwards, especially after a huge weight loss. At first I was upset, thinking that I couldn't possibly lose more weight and because I didn't want any other surgeries. Well, I lost the weight and had the surgery 1 1/2 years ago. I was very happy with the results. He was absolutely right - I needed to lose the extra weight. I found him to be very conscientious and knowledgeable, along with his nurses and support staff. His facility is amazing - the spa upstairs and the surgery downstairs. You don't have to wait for surgery at a hospital where it could be cancelled due to an emergency. I live 3 1/2 hours away and was always able to reach someone when I had questions. I had the best of care during my overnight stay and I didn't need any of the prescribed pain medication during my recovery. I am already planning on having my arms and possibly legs done in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I finally decided to get a rhinoplasty after thinking about getting it done throughout my life, it was the perfect time in my life to get it done and I'm really happy I chose Dr. Barr to do it. Right from the consultation, to the surgery and follow up appointments, everything was handled professionally and with great care! I had an idea of how I wanted my nose to look but didn't really know how to illustrate it and there was really no need, Dr. Barr read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted. The nurse took pictures of my nose and altered the pictures to show what it would look like afterwards. Dr. Barr made me feel confident with his knowledge and experience informing me that he's done a great number of rhinoplasty procedures, but also I now feel way more confident about my appearance. I had alot of questions in the weeks after the surgery and they were all answered by the nurse Chantall and Dr. Barr and I was reassured that this is normal with male patients following a rhinoplasty. I'd recommend Dr. Barr to anyone looking to get a rhinoplasty, it was a real confidence booster and a small investment for something so life altering!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614357].votes_count ]]