Ratings for Dr. Scott Barr

I recently had a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty done with Dr. Barr and I am absolutely amazed with the results! Dr. Barr and his team went above and beyond to make me comfortable. I don’t think that words can express how happy I am, I would have never thought that my nose could look this good! I was very nervous to have a surgery done because I had never been under general anaesthesia before and I usually faint every time I get a needle but my experience was amazing. I think it was the best needle I’ve ever got, I didn’t even feel it (and I didn’t faint)! When I woke up I received great care and I felt no pain at all. I had a great recovery and I healed very quickly. Everyone working there is absolutely great, they seem to always have a smile on their faces and make you feel unbelievably comfortable and happy. A huge THANK YOU goes out to Dr. Barr and his staff, they are seriously the best! I could go on and on with how amazing they are!! I would 100% recommend Dr. Barr and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Totally 100% happy with Dr. BARR, HIS staff and clinic. I've had different procedures done by him.....first one in 1996.....last one this year......with a couple in between.....and I'm sure there will be more. If you don't like something about yourself....change it! Let Dr BARR and his team do their magic....you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck perform on me, I was very please with the outcome, even my age didn't matter to them. they made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr Barr to anyone, you won't be disappointed,

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Barr recently performed my breast lift and tummy tuck. The results are amazing, I would have never imagined how much this could have changed my apperance and confidence. His attention to detail, knowlege and skill definitely show in his work. He is a very meticulous and professional surgeon with excellent bedside manners. His staff; from the nurses to his anesthesiologist offer an unmatched level of care. I always felt comfortable while visiting the office; including going into my surgery. Following my surgery, Dr. Barr also made himself available after hours should I require any medical care or clarification. I am beyond impressed!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Barr's state of the art facility is just the tip of the iceberg. He is an amazing surgeon, meticulous and his fine attention to details are incredible qualities to have, not only that, he has great bedside manor! He was very attentive and very re-assuring throughout the entire process. He and his staff were amazing pre-op and post-op. Personal phone calls at home are just one of the qualities of the excellent care being provided. I had a breast lift, tummy tuck and lipo. The results are amazing. If you are going to invest in yourself... Dr Barr is an amazing choice!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Barr and his team are amazing. The whole team is always willing to help and the availability and concern that Dr Barr has for his patients is amazing. He made me feel comfortable and his clients are #1 and it truly shows. His professionalism is excellent and he is very down to earth. i would highly recommend him and his team

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck to remove a large ugly c-section scar. Excellent results and very positive experience. Dr Barr is a real humanist treats everyone with utmost respect and kindness. This was a very dramatic surgery and it was not an easy recovery but I had no infections. I followed the recommendations made by the team and I got through it quite well.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Barr; excellent service. Dr Barr makes you feel comfortable, he makes you feel Special..he's professional. He even takes the time to call you after hours to check up on you; Wow! His staff is also very personable; very professional

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Excellent Staff, excellent service, excellent recommendations and results. Dr. Barr really listens to your concerns and then recommends possible solutions for you without pressuring you. If you are seeking the help of a cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Barr is the place to go. I've had a few procedures done by Dr. Barr and have been completely satisfied and results exceeded my expectations. Regardless of your age or gender, Dr. Barr and his Team will make you feel at home. Thank You!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I have had a great experience with not only the staff of Dr. Barr but the doctor himself. They go out of their way to make you feel confortable, are very knowledgeable and friendly. I have just recently completed my final follow up appointment for breast implants and couldn't be happier with the results. They have become a part of me so quickly that I often forget that they are there. Once finally seeing the before and after photos, I realized I had already forgotten about the before. The surgery went great. I was in and out within hours. Recovery was a breeze. Pain on a scale of 1-10 was a zero. The only negative was the wait time for consultations once in the room. I understand this can be out of anyone's control depending on the previous client's questions and needs. Being from out of town and on a schedule, some visits the wait seemed very long. However on surgery day, I had everyone's complete and undivided attention.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Scott Barr's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1988)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1993)

• Exceutive member of the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic surgery, Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery,Canadian Plastic Surgery

MB Health