Ratings for Dr. Jane D. Kraft

I have seen Dr Kraft for years and she delivered my child. I like her very much. The office staff however at the main st location were rude and unprofessional It was only because of Dr kraft I continued to go. I should have said something about staff but didn't. Now she's at a new location on Franklin st. But they called now and rescheduled us with a different dr that day ? Don't know what's going on...?

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I stopped going to this office after a member of the office staff blatantly violated HIPPA law by giving out my personal information to another person. Additionally, this same staff person was cold, bluntly rude, and yelled at me over the phone for not being able to fit in an appointment when they were open. Dr. Kraft is businesslike and cool, and did not respond well to anxiety I experienced regarding my care. Also, she did not seem knowledgeable about my specific needs in light of a physical disability.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Unless you have the first appointment of the day, expect to sit in the waiting room for at least 30 minutes, they seem to overbook appointments. Then you will be in an exam room for 10 to 15 minutes before the doctor sees you. The walls are thin and you can hear what is being discussed in other rooms and/or the office, which is very disconcerting for a place where privacy can be an issue. The doctor is often sarcastic and doesn't seem to appreciate it when women do research on their own and ask to try different options other than "standard of practice". Getting information from the office staff is like pulling teeth. They are not always friendly, one in particular can be downright unpleasant. OK for routine/annual care, but for anything else I would recommend going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I had Dr. Kraft for a few years. She was the first gyno doctor I saw. She made me feel uncomfortable because she seems in a hurry and she wasn't very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

If you are a family oriented, happy, and and excited woman regarding your prenatal care, I suggest seeing someone else. This woman will not make you feel comfortable and will not spend more than five minutes on your OB appointments.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

she delivered both of my kids and is a very good doctor. she does run late at times but she is always willing to talk about anything that you need. defenitly makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

I've had her since I moved to WNY seven years ago. I love her! She's always been very good to me, and has delivered both my children!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Long wait in waiting room; doctor is brisk and in a hurry. Office staff not always pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Jane D. Kraft's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1990)

Unicare