Ratings for Dr. Ali Jaffar

I was referred for cardiology testing and was given an appointment within the hour! When I arrived the service was professional and welcoming. All procedures were explained clearly and concisely. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Last reviewer is just disgruntled, Dr. Jaffar is a fantastic cardiologist and saved my father's life. What he lacks in manners he makes up in medical skills. I would take a competent doctor over a doctor with good bedside manner any day.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Watch out for the office manager. She insisted on arguing with me about a test they wanted to repeat but the insurance said no. The doctor has a very short tempered personality. While in the exam room, he left the door open. There was a drug rep. standing outside the door listening. I asked for the door to be closed, keeping my info. private. He didn't comply. Once he left the room to check something, I saw him show my medical records and discuss them with the drug rep. They discussed my medications, why I was being seen, and what happened to bring me to the office. I confronted him on this and it only made him more short tempered. I left the office and told them the reasons that I would not be back. I wrote a certified letter requesting my medical records which were not sent to me until over a month later. This physician needs to remember that the patient is his boss. We pay his salary and he is not the final authority in treatment or decisions.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Ali Jaffar's Credentials

• Kilpauk Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX