Ratings for Dr. Michael Hahn

one the most unprofessional and the most unethical doctor that I have seen. I don't recommend him to ANYONE. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have seen many Gastroenterologist over the last 20 years so I know what I am talking about Dr. Hahn is, without doubt, the best I was able to talk to him and he asked me many questions He did a colonoscopy and found some cancerous polyps that he removed. In my opinion he is the absolute best. You dont go there to be entertained

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Horrible man ..arrogant , condescending bully as described by many patients..not helpful or knowledgable

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Pathetic liar and bad manners constantly looking at my chest Yells at you and he thinks he is the best Pushing to get chemo and radiation He only tested one ulcer and said all of them are cancerous but when I went to see oncologist he said that he took samples from only one place And his wife at front desk is very rood too

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Out of curiosity I decided to look up Dr. Hahn as I have been haunted by my experience with him way back in the early l980's. I was a young mother, very afraid of what some blood in my stool meant, and was so worried that I broke down in tears in his office. I feel that this man took advantage of my fragile state of mind. He performed a rigid sigmoidoscopy which was very painful and ordered me to strip down completely and did a breast examination! It wasn't until a few years later that I woke up to the fact that my breasts had nothing to do with the condition I was seeing him about. No female nurse in the room during the examination. Now I see from some of the negative comments I see on the site that I am not the only one. I might add that my colonoscopies with him were extremely painful and I remember screaming my way through them. After three of these, I finally decided to make a change of Dr.'s which didn't really help much in the area of colonoscopy pain and have now opted for Virtual Colonoscopy which has been a blessing. Beware!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

He is a good Dr. Takes time to speak with you and not rush you out of an appt. Gives helpful advise. Maybe some are complaining as they do not like to hear his advise even if it is good for you. '

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Reading the comments before meeting Dr Hahn had me worried. However right from the moment I met him, I found him to be very friendly, upfront with information, took time to explain the planned tests and procedures carefully , what he was looking for etc. Very personal and interested in me as a person.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Rude, dismissive and arrogant. He should not be in the medical profession because he lacks any sort of compassion for his patients. I was so shocked by his condescending attitude that he made me cry. Will never see him again.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Hahn was the best doctor I have seen. He has been professional in every way, he is the first one, in years, to take my concerns seriously. He listens carefully and does not hurry the time with him. I am improving with his treatments and I am extremely grateful for his good judgement. I can't believe these people who are complaining.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Kind, knowlegeable and straight forward. He is a busy doctor but always asks about you.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016