Ratings for Dr. Natasha Iyer

Fake reviews. The doctor writes them herself. She is an awful quack, not very knowledgeable..

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

Dr. Natasha Iyer is one of the best doctors I have ever had. It is a pity that she no longer has a General Practice. I would drive to Calgary to see her if she was. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Natasha is a true professional and she does her best to take care of people. She follows up with her care, sends you to experts if needed for further diagnosis. I am surprised of the bad reviews written about her, don't hate because she has a successful practice and is actually a genuine and knowledgable physician. We are lucky to have her people!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I have been with Dr. Iyer for two years now, and have had excellent care and service. The weight I lost by changing my diet (40 pounds) has stayed off and I have so much more energy and focus! It is a bit pricey - but I feel that my health is worth it.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

This clinic likely saved my life. I had no idea what was happening to my body and every day seemed like a constant nightmare. It wasn't until I started at Better did I start to see results. They got me further in 5 months than the public system had gotten me in over 7 years. I still have a journey ahead of me, but I know they will be my guiding light through it all. <3

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Lots of tests, poorly written report, many appointments and lots of note taking but minimal results.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Iyer and her staff are knowledgeable, helpful and take time to listen to each patient and customize their care. Dr. Iyer explained what was going on with my health and lab results and kept making changes so I could experience the best possible results. She truly cares about each of her patients and is a very capable doctor who is proficient in many areas of medicine. I am so happy with my care and improvements and can't wait to see how much "better" I'll become.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Extremely well informed and knowledgeable in functional medicine and cutting edge research.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I came to Dr. Iyer in the worst condition I have ever been. I’ve always been active in sports but the last few years have been a struggle to get through the day, never mind after work activities! I was 15 pounds overweight, always tired, low energy, bloated, suffered insomnia and hot flashes, the list goes on. I literally felt like the walking dead. A friend told me about Dr. Iyer’s unique practise. Imagine my surprise when I met her at our consult meeting and found out about her way of evaluating and monitoring each patient individually. I thought to myself “this is the doctor for me”, she cares, truly cares about her patients well being. Dr. Iyer finds out what’s happening, why it’s happening, and with her superb team of health care professionals, how to get on the road to health, vitality, and living life to the fullest. I now walk the golf course, all 18 hilly holes, and still have energy to entertain a dinner party that night. I am amazed at my results. Everyone at the office is friendly, helpful and concerned. Thank you Dr. Iyer and to everyone at Better Health!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Iyer is refreshing with her approach to overall health. As a healthy middle aged male in excellent physical shape, I want to maintain my youthfulness and keep up with my children. Look around and you'll see the health of society significantly degrade as they age. I don't accept that fate and traditional medicine isn't working. I take a proactive position on health that requires a commitment and focus. Dr. Iyer is extremely knowledgeable and rounded in traditional medicine and natural health, which is extremely hard to find. She tailors everything to my specific needs and digs into the small details that would be easy to overlook. She has a great team that allows her to deliver a complete wellness program, which to me delivers a better quality of care and patient experience.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Natasha Iyer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients