Ratings for Dr. Muhammed F. Ali

My husband was chronically ill and passed away, but through no fault of Dr Ali. He was wonderful during those last weeks. He did everything humanly possible to help my husband and spent a lot of time with us. I can only say that our family will always remember and be grateful to Dr Ali.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

This man was compassionate and gave us all his time. He answered our questions and never rushed us. With G-ds help he saved my fathers life. Thank you Dr Ali!!! I'm sorry the previous person had a bad experience but this man is a great doctor who cares. I recommend this man to anyone needing a good cardiologist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

This was the rudest most arrogant doctor I have ever met. I do not think he has any business in this profession. This person is supposed to help people and put their minds at ease but he does the opposite. I would advise everyone to stay far away form this guy.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

This was the rudest, most pompous and arrogant doctor we ever encountered. He simply has no time for anyone, and is full of himself. We decided he wouldn't come near any of us again. Others have now told us the same impressions of this doctor, if he is one.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009