Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Tilelli

It would have been nice to be informed that services rendered were NOT covered by my insurance BEFORE he did them instead of being "surprised" by a bill. That fact alone has made me decide to switch dentists as it has happened on more than one occassion.

Submitted November 19, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Tilelli since I was very little(I'm now 18). He's a great doctor, knows what he's talking about, and knows his job very well. The staff is great and overall he's a great dentist to have. He always informs you on what you need to do after a procedure; be it pulling a tooth, filling, or cleaning. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Tilelli is an excellent pediatric dentist! He was my dentist as a child, and now my 2 sons see him. He is very patient, gentle, and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Tilelli since I was a toddler. (I am now 19 years old.) His patients are mostly children. He is an excellent dentist. He has lots of patience and he is always careful and gentle. His office is playfully decorated and the waiting room is filled with toys, books and magazines. He gives his patients special prizes after their visit, as well as stickers, and a fun toothbrush. He also helped find me an oral surgeon when I had my wisdom teeth out. His staff is also helpful, however I dont particularly like his secretary - she seems to be very gossipy and two-faced. Other than that, I have had a positive experience and each visit has been brief and informative. If you are looking for a dentist for children or a young adult, I would recommend Dr. Tilelli without a doubt.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2005