Ratings for Dr. C. Mensah

I first met Dr. Mensah when pregnant with my first child. She delivered her and has been our family doctor ever since, now in my second pregnancy I am so grateful to have a doctor who cares so much. She remembers things from my first pregnancy and can relate it to my second. She makes herself available when you need her, she is kind, passionate, and obviously loves her job. Great doctor, I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I met Dr Mensah for the first time when I was about to deliver my baby. She was so caring, patient, helpful, informative and passionate. She came to check up on my in recovery on her own time because I had a difficult labour and wanted to make sure I was doing okay. I'm going to call her office and beg for her to take us as patients. I was so lucky she was there to deliver my daughter, it was a privilege to meet a doctor that actually cares.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

You can get stuck in the waiting room for a while but it is worth. Dr. Mensah takes her time, listens to her clients concerns and does everything she can to make you feel comfortable. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I am a first time expecting mom and I needed a new family doctor, and my husband happens to go to City centre physicians so I was able to get in with Dr. Mensah! I had my first appointment with her and she was great went over everything it is important to know with a first pregnancy and made me feel so much better! She made me feel comfortable and answered all questions I had!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr mensah is a awesome Dr she cares so much I am blessed to have such a good Dr.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Awesome doctor!!!! Love her! She truly is genuine and really cares for your concerns/needs. Glad I found such an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

She has always been very helpful and kind. Have not had to wait long for appointments ever, and she listens to everything you have to say.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Always answers questions in clear and precise manner, never rushed and seldom behind schedule.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Mensah is a great family doctor she has time for me and I never feel rushed .

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr Mensah was my Dr whle I was pregnant and living in Saskatoon until my son was almost 3. She is truly kind and takes your concerns seriously. I only wish I could find a Dr half as good as her in my new home. She was always familiar with us and our history from the moment we saw her. She made me comfortable from the very first meet and greet. She has a wonderful bedside manner, and goes above and beyond. I couldn't have asked for a better Dr to help me through my first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012