Ratings for Dr. Sebastian Trombatore

Dr T was helpful and understanding when my husband went to him about his work injury. Surgery was booked and the operation went well. My husband and myself would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a good doctor with a good bedside manner to boot.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Trombatore was very polite, understanding, and knowledgeable. He explained all of my options and helped me to decide what would be best for me. The surgery was a breeze and my site healed very well without scarring. I am so relieved to have been in such good hands.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

I went from thinking I had a stomach virus, to having a ruptured appendix; all in one day. I was referred to Dr. Trombatore. He explained to me what was going to take place during my surgery in great detail. He answered all of my questions, though I did not have alot; because I pretty much knew what had to happen. I hope that I never have to have surgery again, but if I do; I would call Dr. Trombatore. He is very knowledgeable, very caring, and very prompt with his diagnosis of the problem. He saved my life. I can never repay him for that, but I hope that this review will help him in some small way.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

When I first met Dr. Trombatore he gave me the impression of the strong, silent type - however, he is quite the opposite. He was very friendly and approachable from the start. He explained my surgery in a way that I could understand the situation completely. He made me feel very comfortable and I was impressed with his knowledge and experience. He has a light Italian accent - I believe he lived there earlier in his life. I see him outside of the office on occassion and he always stops to talk to me and check on my progress, while most doctors avoid patients when they are not on call. My surgery went smoothly and my recovery also went very well. I have recommended him to other members of my family for other general and vascular surgeries. I highly recommend Dr. Trombatore. Here is his office phone number: 401-738-6611

flag | Submitted March 15, 2005

Dr. Sebastian Trombatore's Credentials

• Univ Di Catania, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Catania, Italy (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company