Ratings for Dr. Eric H. Conn

Dr Conn is my Mother's cardiologist. At some times he can be lacking bed side manner, we have found him to be very good at what he does. However should the ocassion arise that he has a bad attitude and refuses to listen to me or my Mom....I know how to remedy that. He is one of the best but not the only one. Regina Townsend

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Very rude & uncaring. Because I had emergency heart surgery at Emory Hospital/ Atlanta, he told me he "didn't know where I belong". I had been treated at Chatta Heart Inst for almost 1 & 1/2 yrs, & got worse.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

He is probably very knowledgeable - however I only got to see the actual doctor once and then my other visits that I thought were going to be with him was with his Physician Assistant.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

arrogant, unwilling to listen or discuss my treatment. Practices "one size fits all"medicine without tayloring the treatment to the individual. Everything his staff did was wrong the first time and took two or even three attempts to get it right. I complained about severe nosebleeds because of the blood thinners and was told "Take them or die!" No discussion about other drugs or other options. I get better treatment from the VA. and thats not saying much. Needless to say I have no intentions of going back.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

One of the best. Stays up to date on all new heart care information, and takes time to explain.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Eric H. Conn's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Workers Comp