Ratings for Dr. Kevin Woudstra

Not very helpful. Doesn't really seem interested in his patient/doesn't engage with the patient. Sits with his lap top, back turned to the patient; Seems to be researching a diagnosis on his laptop. Visits are always very short. As a patient, I felt very dissatisfied, with the few visits I had with him. i didn't feel like he really examined my condition, and i felt that he was to quick to fill out a prescription.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Not at all impressed with him and his lack of knowledge.Seems he screens patients by his like or dislike of them

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I used to find him caring and concerned. Lately he has shown no interest with the classic symptoms of no eye contact, one hand on the prescription pad and the other on the door knob. What happened to him??????

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Woudstra is a knowledgeable, helpful physician who has demonstrated that he is willing to go 'above and beyond' what is expected of him to assist his patients. I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

always available and helpfull. seems interisted in doing the right thing as opposed to the "correct" thing

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Told me to go home and forget that I have cancer. Big thumbs down to him

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I think he is a great and caring Dr. He has helped me a lot with general health issues like blood pressure and losing weight. He does not force meds on me but tries with other methods first. He also delivered my wife's baby and was great throughout. She felt very comfortable with him. He is great for Houston. We are happy to have him here.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

Dr Woudstra is very knowledgeable and caring. He picked up my husband's CLL with just a routine blood check. After the 1st test, he has 2 more and sent to the Cancer clinic. He was right on it, and did not let is go.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Not knowledgeable; did no physical exam at all; did not even take blood pressure even though I was taking blood pressure medication; did not look at me when speaking to me; jumped to conclusions with a diagnosis that I later discovered was incorrect

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Woudstra is very kind and gentle, but is still a little green. He does need reminding for following up and often seems unsure of himself. On the flip side, he has a lovely bedside manner and that alone is worth returning for.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008