Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Trask

Was admited via ER to hospital on a Thursday night, evaluated for heart issues, due to previous heart attack. (I was a patient of mid car card then too)Next day had additional tests. Never did see Dr. Trask beyond initial test again nor did I ever get test results before being discharged on a Friday night. If it were not for my internist and his follow up I am not sure where I would be. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Trask was very knowledgeable and took a lot of time listening to me and responding to my questions. He did what I thought to be a very thorough examination.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Husband has Medicare and a medi-gap so no cost to us. Dr. Trask is a very personable person and takes special interest in his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who was looking for a cardiologist. He really cares.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr Joe is very knowledgeable and very caring. He treats you like family. If your at the hospital for any health reason he will come in and say hi and make sure there treating you rigth.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Joseph L. Trask's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AHC