Ratings for Dr. Rollo P. Villareal

Dr. Villareal has done 2 ablations for me and I have been extremely impressed with his judgment and his desire to give me the very best of care. He is exceptionally intelligent and knowledgeable and he tailors treatment to each individual patient. I am so grateful to have a doctor of his skill to treat me. I have also been impressed with his consideration of my schedule and activities and also his effort to keep my family informed of my situation following my surgery. He has my highest recommendation!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

One of the most skilled surgeons I've ever met. He performed two surgeries on my father in law. He has absolutely no bedside manner and is very very blunt about side effects and pain and the risk of death, yet we still felt my father in law was in good hands. He paid the utmost attention to our questions and made sure to answer them fully, and in a way we could understand. You can tell he is an incredibly intelligent man! While his lack of a bedside manner can be unsettling, I was comfortable leaving my family member in his care. I would much rather he have skills than a bedside manner! Most recommended!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Rollo P. Villareal's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Greenwood, SC