Ratings for Dr. Aida Crosthwaite

yes, the wait times can be long, but when I am in her office and she is attending to me she is very thorough. I never feel rushed and she always takes the time to answer any questions or concerns I have. I don't mind the wait when I can have her full attention for as long as I need when it is my turn.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I find Dr. Crosthwaithe an excellant doctor, she is very caring and very compassionate, i like the fact that she is very thorough and investigates all avenue to rule any thing out, i love the fact that shes not a script writer right off the hop, i appreciate how she takes the time to sit and explain things in apple and oranges terms, she has been our family doctor for over 24 years, she is the type of doctor i was looking for i would never be able to find another doctor like her, I am glad i found her

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have had her as a doctor for many years and found her awesome..... She is a compassionate, caring person, and is updated with education in the medicacal field. I find the staff very hesitant on answering phones though. Especially when making appointments. But when you arrive the staff is coutuous.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

She is terrible. Agree with the commenters saying she rushes you and doesn't care. She was extremely rude to me, limiting how many questions I could ask her because she was "busy". Is this not your job, the one you chose to have? Ridiculous.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Rushes you, and is extremely rude. Not a good experience at all.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Crosthwaite is a very professional, caring individual. She is very quick at arranging appointments which are needed. She sends you to the best Specialist in the field of your illness and arranges it quickly. Yes, sometimes there is a wait in her office, but I don't think there are many Dr. offices where you don't have to wait. She will also take the time to speak with you if you need to and she will listen, which is most important in todays world. She is an EXCELLANT doctor !! who cares about the well being of her patients. Would never go any where else. Her office has a complete health care team and for me and my family and friends is the best in this city.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Absolutely sick and tired of the unnecessarily long wait times, regardless of how early you are, you will wait at least an hour, hour and a half at best. Something as simple as their open times, the office staff are completely incapable of handling their own set times!!! If the office is open at 8 o'clock, someone please explain to me why at 0822 and counting the phones are not being answered?? What is the point? Wednesday and friday they are only open half days, and the rest of the time they dont answer their phones til they feel like it. Are they operating a bank? No, they are operating a family practitioners office and need to act as such. Also, if I come in with more then one complaint, dont you dare spew your opinion on me about how pts with multiple concerns is the reason why you're so slow and late, because thats your job lady! Excuse me, but I will not be making multiple appointments when we can cover it in one, the only one that benefits is your pocket book.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

She has been my doctor for 10 years - she is truly a wonderful caring human being & very knowledgeable...will always seek the help of a specialist if she is unsure. Her staff is fantastic has remained the same since I've been a patient (for the except of extra staff hired to accommodate her growing practice). Proves she must also be a great employer. You will wait, but she is worth it. Warm & friendly environment, she & staff know their patients by name & you don't feel like a "number".

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

She is a blessing. Caring and is thorough.Understands and deals with the issue. Worth waiting and always will to see you. Direct when she needs to be, which is needed at times.Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Great Doctor. Very thorough. She has a heart for her patients. Staff good also. If she has questions, she'll refer you. That is also good.My family has had this phyiscian for 20 years.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009