Ratings for Dr. John Carter

Awesome doctor. My first appointment was to discuss mental health. I was nervous talking about this with a new person, however Dr. Carter was professional, respectful and kind. He offered me excellent advice and I will be seeing him again

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Hmm, don't agree with other comments. I have been twice to see Dr. Carter. Once for a terrible chest infection and knew I needed some antibiotics as I have had this previously , told me to let cold run its course and said I would be fine. I knew this wasn't the case left and went to another walk in clinic received my prescription, cleared up infection within couple days. Don't care for his arrogant attitude and him wasting my time and then not even treating me for what I required. Will never go to him again a d receptionist well like others have said, she is rude can't be bothered with you like your bothering her so perhaps she should go find a new job!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I sincerely believe I am alive and well 13 years after open heart surgery because of Dr Carter. In 2004 he listened pushed for immediate action and I was on the operating table within days. Then continued to provide exceptional advise.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

A great doctor who also has a sense of humor. He has a good knowledge of medical problems and will try his best to come up with an answer to solve your problem and meet your needs. He considers you as an individual which is wonderful when many physicians work under the sign of "one question or 15 minutes" and you feel like a number. The office staff were friendly and competent.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Was very sick from side effects of new meds. It took an incredible amount of energy just to make my way to Dr Carter's office. On arrival, I did not comprehend that a group of about three patients standing by the entrance were waiting a respectful distance from the front desk reception. These patients were waiting to sign in while the receptionist was talking to a patient. As my mind was foggy, I brushed past the three patients and made my way to the front desk whereupon I waited for a break in the conversation between the receptionist and the patient. When the receptionist acknowledged me, I asked about the clipboard that registered all patients as they arrived. She responded by throwing the clipboard at me. I was so sick that I did not register until later that she meant to throw it at me because I mistakenly cut in line without regarding the other patients. An individual working the front desk at a medical clinic should be aware that patients don't always think clearly and sometimes, mistakes are made. These mistakes do not warrant the receptionist throwing items at patients.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I went to Dr.Carter for my vasectomy 4 months ago, and I am very happy I did. He made quick work of the procedure, while being professional and putting me at ease. The needles worry prior to the procedure was worse than the procedure itself! I would recommend this clinic to anyone planning their vasectomy. Do your research and you will come to the same conclusion.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Carter is excellent. He takes the time to listen and makes recommendations on a holistic level that are supportive and realistic. He has an excellent bedside manner and is extremely efficient. I trust his knowledge and he often makes excellent referrals. He is reasonable and level headed.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Carter listened carefully and understood what I needed very quickly (saw him as a walkin patient). I felt he was extremely knowledgeable and went out of his way to be helpful. I would switch Dr's because of the level of confidence and comfort I felt. Unfortunately I have to say his office staff, we're very rude. I went in and she was on a private call and she held the phone away asking what I was in for while 2 other patients were sitting 2 feet away. She was sick and I asked for alcohol rub as the container was empty and she rolled her eyes at me. I was very surprised and uneasy after that greeting but I'm glad I waited!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have been going to Dr carter for a couple of years now and have to say he is very good. Doesn't unnecessarily push pills or tests. I suffer from anxiety and hes been supportive and patient no matter how many times I've been to him. As a person who suffers from health anxiety, I even went to other doctors to get a second opinion (on things Dr Carter had told me) and it turned out that Dr Carter was always right. Great doctor (and great with kids, too).

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I think Dr Carter is a wonderful Dr. Best one I've ever had. He listens and follows through and a straight up man and does not mix words. He has helped me with my own health requirements and listened to me about my daughters health issues even though she was not his patient but could see how her stuff was effecting me.He never made me feel rushed or that I was wasting his time. I have to move away now but I will miss Dr Carter as my dr and dread the thought of finding a new one. I wish him the best. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015