Ratings for Dr. Jason Goldshlager

In my experience, everything is about money here. Feels more like dealing with a car dealer than a doctor...

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr Goldshlager is not only a good dentist but one of the most honest likeable proffesionals I know, I have been going to him for many years and have had nothing but great service and great dentistry.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I took my 5 year-old son to this dentist. My son was suffering from nothing and had no pain. According to an X-ray that was done by the dental hygienist, my son had cavities in some of his baby teeth. The doctor suggested we do fillings. Dr. Goldshlager asked me to leave my son in room. He stated to me that things work better that way. I left and waited outside. My son came out in tears and in pain. The doctor suggested infant Advil or Tylenol for the pain. He said that I should call the clinic if the pain persists. The pain went away then came back. When I took him to the clinic, doctor said I should bring him in to see one of colleagues. Impair $460 for a poor job, that will have to be redone. My son now cries himself to sleep at night, and is on constant painkillers. This doctor is not only incompetent, he is also inconsiderate. The first rule of medicine is to cause no harm. He harmed my child, unnecessarily. I left the clinic and I would never recommend Jason Goldshlager or Bayview Dental to anyone. Worst dental experience we've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Goldshlager has been really helpful in getting me through the past couple years with my Invisalign aligners. While it has taken more than initially thought, I think he is skillful, patient, knowledgeable. I'm happy to be a patient in the dental practice, as the entire staff, including other dentists, are nothing but professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

What a super dentist. Very patient, very informative and very thorough. Never felt bullied into a decision. Worked with me to ensure that I may an informative decision for my treatment. had extensive work done and am a very happy patient!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I went to this dentist last year and he replaced all my asymptomatic silver fillings. I can't eat on the white one and have since needed three root canals. He overbilled my insurance for the time my teeth were cleaned. I have switched dentists to a true professional that is not only interested in "filling" their pockets with money. This guy is a phony .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Very impressed with this dentist. Great office all the latest technology. He was a real person behind the mask. I have a lot of fears about going to the dentist. He took his time...didn't rush me. it wasn't about the money for him, but treating me properly and with care.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I went to Dr Goldshlager for a routine filling that turned into the worst toothe experience of my life....after months of pain and antibiotics - 5 doses he said he couldn't help me and referred me to a specialist......I am changing dentists now

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

I have had two really bad expierences with dentists in Toronto.. After seeing this Dr. my problems were resolved and ended up saving over half of what the other two dentists quoted..

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Good on cosmetic dentistry but not on filling after root canal surgery. Was unable to find the cause of pain when biting on the tooth. After 4 tries, decided to return to my old dentist who removed and replaced the filing and had been pain free since then. Of course, all expenses paid from my own pockets.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Dr. Jason Goldshlager's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jason Goldshlager earned his dental degree, doctor of dental surgery, from the University of Toronto in 1996. Dr. Goldshlager strives to provide for his patients the latest and most proven advances that modern dentistry has to offer. He is a certified Invisalign® provider with a keen interest in CEREC® technology (dental restorations in a single office visit), soft tissue lasers, and dental implant dentistry.

• Cavities/tooth decay
  • Tooth abscess
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Periodontitis