Ratings for Dr. Sharon J. Kaminer

Dr. Kaminer is actually a colleague of mine in the Palmetto Health network and I was completely taken aback by her horrible bedside manner. She was rude, condescending, and abrasive and I would not recommend her to anyone! I am completely embarrassed for her and feel that if her compassion for her pediatric patients, and the parents, is gone than it is clearly time to retire. My 8 yr old son (her patient) even said to me "Mom, she seems really mean." Now, that is telling!!! On another note, the rest of the staff we encountered were very helpful and nice!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

While the staff is excellent and made my son comfortable, Dr. Kaminer is the rudest doctor I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. While never even introducing herself, she entered the room admonishing my husband and verbally attacking my 13-year old son for failing to know how much water he should drink on a given day. She treated us as though our appointment was a complete waste of her time. As if seeing a cardiologist isn't stressful enough, this doctor added to my son's anxiety as well as our's. I would never subject my child to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr Kaminer was nothing short of rude to my family. She downplayed my concerns and made me feel like an idiot even though I have a degree in health. I have a heart condition that was discovered during an operation about 6 weeks prior to my sons surgery. He was going to have his tonsils out and I wanted to make sure his heart was healthy before putting him through an elective surgery. She acted like we were wasting her time even being there. It took everything I had to bite my tongue and leave there politely.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

very wonderful physician, knowledgable and caring, goes above and beyond

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Sharon J. Kaminer's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1980)