Ratings for Dr. Louana Ibrahim

Very happy with the treatment! Dr Ibrahim helped me ease the pain, and gave me exercises to do. I am feeling much better. Would defeniy recommand her

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

From the moment i walked into the west island office i felt uncomfortable. Having called to question consultation prices, i was notified it would be between $85-105$.. and of course, i had a $105 consultation fee to pay. Turns out i had a planter wart-- i was prescribed medicine that is not covered by the government, big deal, i have insurance.... the pharmacist quickly suggested an alternative over the counter product for a third of the price ! Bottom line- i would not suggest visiting dr Louana Ibrahim.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

J'ai une haute opinion du Dr Ibrahim. Non seulement elle nous informe bien sur le diagnostic mais également sur les étapes à venir. Elle fait également un suivi téléphonique après les taitements. Elle prend le temps d'informer et d'écouter.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Docteur Louana I brahim..........is a good person ,with a very kind heart ,once yu get to know her you will not be disapointed ,shes very good and she knows what shes talking about . She`` s careful and cares so much about her patients ....Its a very nice clinic «!!! nice people working there ,good people !!this clinic is very busy . F

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

not good doctors in that private clinic i made an operation in there and it was awful now i have pain and it's not been a good operation at all so i'm gonna have to search for a better doctor to do it again they suck terrible it cost me a lot of money they love money they doesn't care about the patient they make u feel comfortable just to make u trust them not good doctors after all .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

The office was spotless. Receptionists are thorough, eloquent and on the ball! Dr Ibrahim was very friendly, gave several options for treatment, did not push anything on me, took care of me with a smile on her face. Very pleasant experience. Worth every penny. Nothing can replace private clinics! 5 stars!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

J'ai été voir Dr Ibrahim pour un probleme de pied à sa clinique de Laval. Elle m'a donné beaucoup d'information et m'a proposé plusieurs traitements. J'ai bien aimé qu'elle ne m'a pas imposer les traiteemnts. elle m'a laissé le choix.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I was in a lot of pain, that was getting worse. When I went to that clinic, I was received very well; the atmosphere was very nice.The doctor took the time to hear my story and performed a set of tests while explaining to me what was happening. We sat down after and she went through the diagnosis and explained to me the options and how to get better...I was so relieved leaving because she had understood and had answers but still anxious to get relief from the pain. After the treatment, I put in practice the recommendations and can say today that recurring pain is now a thing of the past! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I was very happy after two visits... First one, i got a full exam, walking onto he podium, she explained my problem calmly and in a clear way. Second visit, I picked up my orthopedics, she made sure I knew how to use them... I can walk longer without any pain! It was totally worth it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012