Ratings for Dr. Steven O'Neil

I would not trust Steven O'Neill with the care of a paper bag. Arrogant, know it all, heartless man.. If you can avoid at all costs don't become a patient of his. You are better off without a doctor if hen is your only choice.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

This guy is my parent's doctor, I so wish they could change doctors, this guy is an idiot. I went to see him with my dad to get results from a CT. O'Neil gave us a big song and dance about how many patients he has and he has no time to read the stacks of results on his desk. I couldn't believe he said this, that's his job!! This guy should not be practicing!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

One of the weirdest people I've ever come across. Not being facetious. Not a very good Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

For some reason which is utterly foreign to myself he thinks he's absolutely better than anyone else and doesn't mind wearing it on his sleeve. On top of this his medical intuition is childish and wasteful of any patient's time. Extremely odd, childish personality and overall lack of any medical realism whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

My mother has been to prince county hospital about seven timesin the last month for chronic abdominal discomfort. Dr Scott Cameron's diagnosis: flu. Sent her home. Actual diagnosis. Huge mass on a kidney! He didn't check ,ANYTHING. Shame on you. Not fit to be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

No bedside manners.... Arrogant.... Rude.... No compassion... Shows no empathy....

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I want a new doctor!! On 2 occasions for sure, I was told inaccurate information by him. He told me my son did not have autism and said it in a way that made me feel stupid when I mentioned it, only to find out that he did have autism. On another occasion, I was told my son's headaches were not migraines, he sent us to a pediatrician who said they were in fact, migraines. So, I don't believe he has any idea what he is talking about. If a doctor doesnt take the time to be there for a patient, to be compassionate towards a patient, and listen to their concerns about their health and take appropriate action, then they shouldn't be a doctor!!! Leave and let new doctors in who care about their patients!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

He is an extremely rude, arrogant male. I have absolutely nothing good to say about this doctor except his rating on punctuality and that is only because I feel he's punctual because no one else wants to go to him unless they absolutely have to. We are further ahead going to a walk-in clinic than wasting our time going to this non-doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have never felt so discouraged after leaving his office. He is not friendly at all, hard to talk to, doesn't take anything about mine or my sons health seriously and has no clue what he is doing. Does not take the time to evaluate your concerns, brushes everything off, and instead of being compassionate, treats you like you are stupid and don't know anything. He needs to go so that I can get a doctor that cares about my health and treats me like a person.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Easy to talk to. Very straight forward, which I like.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015