Ratings for Dr. William C. Whisler

This is by far the absolute BEST doctor. He isn't like the typical doctors that pump u with prescriptions and have u come back for every little thing. He really takes the time to assess your problem everytime and he listens to you, obviously u know yourself better than anyone but I could never find a doctor that would listen to my opinion. I switched my entire family over to him. My 19 month old son use to scream and fuss everytime we'd go to the clinic, not with dr. Whisler, he smiled and laughed and didn't cry once. Dr.whisler took the time to help my son feel comfortable with him. I really cannot express enough the excellence in this doctor. He is so trustworthy, caring,respectful, and understanding. I will follow him wherever he goes!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

very helpful and very beautiful clinic. staff is very nice and patient. i would recommend dr whisler for people of all ages. what an amazing experiance!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

My entire family sees Dr. Whisler. He is the best doctor we have seen ever! Very professional, friendly, and always takes the time to play with my children and make them smile.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Whisler is the best doctor ever. I drive over two hours to go see him as opposed to going to another doctor. He really cares and gets to know you. He is kind and has your best interests in mind at all times. He is also incredibly knowledgeable. I leave his office everytime saying,"I just LOVE my doctor, hes the best!" I really mean that too. I am very happy I stumbled upon this site as everyone should know that he really is the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. William C. Whisler's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Amerigroup