Ratings for Dr. Jack R. Milligan

I’ve never seen such unprofessionalism. The waiting area is very crowded. You have to wait at least an hour and a half to see him, and you may sit in the examining room another hour. His staff are rude. I only saw him once, and that was enough.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

1. He is always late, and expects for you to be onetime. 2. Rude staff. 3. Why not? He is rude also. 4. Intimidates women & poor folks.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I spend most of my time in the waiting room (three hours at the most). He is very rude and disorganized. His staff is very rude. Apparently he doesn't like women.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Milligan is one of the most knowledgable Dr.'s that I have ever seen. He is always available to answer my questions and always solves my problems. His passion and love of medicine is evident on all of my visits. I realize that he may spend extra time with patients which can get him behind but I take that into account when scheduling my appointments. It is worth the time to get excellent care. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Every time I go in for my appointment I have to wait almost 2 hrs before even being seen...the front desk is rude..I go in the room and every time I've been referred out...he never treats me in his office...its irritating to have to sit for 2 hours and be seen for 4 sec..worst Dr EVER!!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Dr. Milligan seems to provide the right medicine and information to get you well, he just needs better time management. Be prepared to sit at least 1-1/2 hours before he sees you in the room.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Milligan is helpful but is most often is always running late. His front desk staff is not always friendly or well receiving a patients as they enter.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Milligan is very kind and learned. I'm actually moving away from Dover soon and will be very sad to leave him :(

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Jack R. Milligan's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, DE