Ratings for Dr. Larry A. Scroggins

Dr. Larry Scroggins was the worst ER doc I’ve ever come in contact with. He would not listen and tried to re-diagnose a condition I’ve had for years as something else. The medicine he gave did not help and I told him that I had tried that medicine before to no avail because that specific med treats a different condition than I have. He would not listen and he gave it anyways, saying he knew what he was talking about more than I knew my own body. He was extremely rude and had terrible bedside manner. He released my medical records to another hospital without my consent at all. When I got into primary care the following Monday, they confirmed that his diagnosis and treatment was wrong and had he listened to me, I could’ve been helped. After talking to a few employees at his hospital, they said that any time they need to be seen in the ER, if Larry Scroggins is working, they will go to a different hospital because he is disliked so much. I will never be seen by him again. Hands down worst doctor I’ve ever encountered.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Dr. Larry A. Scroggins's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Illinois