Ratings for Dr. Jerome W. Freeman

Ok experience will be sure to request a different dr next time

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

One of the best doctors I have ever seen and I have been seeing him for 18 years now. He has helped me survive a disease that should have taken my life and now has helped me rebuild my life after my illness. I have been to many doctors and specialist around the US and only Dr. Freeman took the time and cared to listen to me to help me rebuild my life.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

He had diagnosed me with Raynauds, but I didn't know it until 2 months later when I met with Dr. Olegario in Mitchell and he went over Dr. Freeman's report with me. So I could have had some of my pain treated, but he gave no information just that what he tested was negative. I would never recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

In a hurry to get through appointments, not willing to share experiences or natural remedies that may have helped others in the past when asked. Seems most interested in getting one on a drug of some sort or another.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Did not communicate well with patient or family. I got a second md reviewed and was very pleased with the management plan

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

He was a very kind and knowledgeable doctor, and he was able to figure out who to refer me to so my problem could finally be figured out. He makes sure all bases are covered, and he tries very hard to get to the bottom of the problem, even if it means you have to go to two or three other specialists to get it figured out. He takes your complaint seriously and doesn't brush it off.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Very thorough and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

Dr. Jerome W. Freeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1974)

Unicare