Ratings for Dr. Alan Hunt

Dr.Hunt is extremely knowledgeable, respectful, and competent. He cared for me during a singleton and a twin pregnancy, and I feel very fortunate to have had him as my physician. His calmness and empathy were very reassuring.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

The most caring and helpful doc I've ever seen. He genuinely feels for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Very kind in taking the time to explain options of care. Impressive skill.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Hunt did my surgery for infertility and helped me get insight. Sadly we found out we needed ivf after failed iui rounds but his surgery technique is amazing. I was barely sore and back to work after one day off. He helped me try to get pregnant for a year and a half and sadly all attempts failed but he never gave up. I had to move on to the fertility clinic but I will never forget the attempts he tried!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Hunt performed two of my three c sections. He is extremely kind and knowledgeable, and world recommend him to anyone. He makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable, and is very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr Hunt is an amazing doctor. He is caring, kind and compassionate. He was amazing with my prenatal care while I was pregnant with my first baby. He was extremely thorough, he sent me for several ultrasounds as I had a rough time at the beginning. He preformed a C- Section delivery for me, and he was so great (our son was born 09/13/12). I recovered from the Caesarean within 2 weeks and I believe it is all becasue Dr Hunt is so great at what he does. I gave Dr. Hunt a 4 for being punctual because you do have to wait later then your appointment time, but he is well worth waiting for. I believe the only reason you have to wait past your appointment time is because he is so thorough with his patients. Donna, Dr Hunt’s receptionist knows who you are when you walk into the office and is always so nice. I will use Dr Hunt for any future pregnancies and have recommended him to a lot of people already. If you are referred to Doctor Hunt count your blessings because he is absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I had Dr. Hunt for both of my pregnancies, one of which was incredibly difficult, as well as my tubal ligation, which didn't go quite as planned. He has excellent bedside manner, and is very caring and thorough. He takes the time to explain everything, is very reassuring, listens to any questions you may have. You sometimes have to wait, but he delivers babies..that's a hard thing to schedule around. The office staff actually called me once when he was going to be behind so I didn't come in and wait for an hour before seeing him. Fantastic! First Class doctor! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Hunt was our Doctor for the pregancy of our first born, and also happened to be on call for for the delivery (03/04/12). He was great at explaining the entire process as well as indivial itmes that came up through out the prengancy and during a difficult delivery. We highly recommend him, and will definately use him for our future children.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Hunt! Such a kind, caring and compassionate man! Has given me excellent prenatal care with my son. Dilligent, and thourough- sent me for ultrasounds and tests just to be sure- even if there was the smallest risk. I feel very confident recommending him to anyone! I will personally thank him when I see him for my 6 week check-up in a few weeks time. I am sorry he wasn't on call to deliver my son, but I am bringing him in to see Dr. Hunt on my visit. I also have high praise for his receptionist Donna who has always been very pleasant and helpful each time I'm there and knows me by name whenever I see her, which makes you feel more appreciated and not just "another name" on a chart.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012