Ratings for Dr. Subhashini A. Gowda

Dr. Gowda genuinely cares for my dad and every time I feel that she goes over and beyond to help him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Gowda helped us through all our needs and issues. She took her time with us and made sure we had the best care possible. I recommended ALL my friends and family to her and I now can't imagine having anyone else. Her intelligence matches her experience which are both extremely extremely amazing and vast. Dr. Gowda makes sure she gets to the root of the problem and finds the best way to fix it. I love her enthusiasm and spirit. Definitely am going to stick with her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Gowda is a very knowledgeable, caring physician who pays attention to every detail. My husband for the past year or so has been having unexplained and random episodes of losing consciousness. We have seen numerous doctors from neurologists to cardiologists and had many different tests but no one was able to figure out what was wrong. He was even hospitalized for almost a week and still there was no diagnoses as to what was happening with him. Thankfully we were referred to Dr. Gowda who in no time figured out what was happening. My husband ended up with a pacemaker at the end. We are very thankful to Dr. Gowda who was determined to find the cause of his symptoms and was able to give him his life back. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Gowda is caring, compassionate and extremely talented. Going through an experience like we have, it was nice to know that there are doctors who truly care about their patients!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

avoid Subashani Gowda. And New Brunswick Cardiology. She is disrespectful and condescending to her patients. She never calls back sends you for unnecessary tests. She does not answer questions. She rushes you out. She's looking to make $$ off you and has no regard for a patients rights. The staff is just as bad. They overbook don't call you back wait time is unacceptable. Not onky that but they lose your test results! Go to a doctor who cares and is knowledgeable.

Submitted February 5, 2017

DR. GOWDA TAKES CARE OF MY WHOLE FAMILY, WIFE, INLAWS AND I USED TO SEE ANOTHER PARTNER BUT NOW I GO TO SEE HER. EXTREMELY HELPFUL

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Be very careful with this doctor's rush to cardiac ablation. In the first few minutes of my appointment with Dr, Gowda for Atrial Fibrillation, she seemed intent on setting me up for an ablation and immediately made an appointment for me. I was not comfortable with her rush to a major procedure, so - thankfully! - I went to another electrophysiologist for a second opinion. I found out that the procedure had too much chance of serious problems and was not necessary in my case. Oral medication was a safer option., which is what I did and am very satisfied with. Personally, I felt that the much greater cost of an ablation versus medication was her motivation. ALWAYS get a second opinion on any major procedure!

Submitted October 7, 2014

Warning..Doctors should know their limits. Unfortunately, my husband, who had been a cardiac patient most of his life met Dr Gowda thru an emergency visit when his defibulator fired. After being shocked, my husband was afraid to move, and as he had been a volunteer at Robert Wood he felt an obligation to stay. Dr Gowda told us that he needed an AV node Ablation, if this did not work than he would need to go to another hospital for a VT Ablasion. Never once did she say that the hospital did not have the imaging. equipment to determine which procedure was needed. the Ablation was irreversible and changed his heart function. He kept having VTs (ventricular Tachycardias) and was hospitalized for 2 and 1/2 months, given meds that caused nausea & hallucinations. When he finally got to NYU. VT Ablasion was done and the next day another defibulator was installed as they discovered, the wires placed by Dr Gowda crossed sensitive VT area causing his VTs.*eek a second option before you let her

Submitted May 9, 2014

not very happy with the wait time. 2 hours of waiting. When I did get to see her I was rushed. She is only in Monroe office once a week. Was not feeling well and was told to go to Robert Wood Johnson in New Brunswick to see Dr. Gowda. I chose Dr. Gowda for my Dr. because of convenience. Couldn't get an appointment to suit my time until 6 weeks. I wanted to see another Dr. since I couldn't get Dr. Gowda, and was told they don't do that. Unless you have the time to sit and wait, I wouldn't go back.

Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Gowda has been so very helpful to me. We went to see her for a pacemaker for dad and she in detail explained to us that a pacer was not necessary at this time. I find it a pleasure that I was referred to her.

Submitted November 10, 2011