Ratings for Dr. Anthony Jones

Doctor Jones is Cool. Front desk are rude and no customer service skills. Front desk seem upset if you talk to them. Not a comfortable feeling, I don't like that. My point is I gave health card and was never seen, dentist is next door and was trying to do both appointments while I was at those two offices. I kept going to front desk to ask questions and looked like I was bothering them. My point to is Dr. JONES Is a Great Doctor

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Sure wish we could have him back. He was our Dr. for thirty years. None like him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

He is retired now... to bad! Wish there were more Doctors like him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I love Dr. Jones, he was the Doctor who delivered me when I was born and I still go to him, 27 years later!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Jones has been our family dr. for many years. Very efficiant, to the point and very considerate and easy to communicate with. He must never retire..

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Great doctor very caring. Has the old attitude of patient care.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

This man delivered me into the world, and I wouldn't have had it any other way :). I still see this doctor occasionally now that he's back in Stony Plain, and I'm thankful every time we meet. He truly is a wonderful person, and most likely a role model for other doctors.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

Dr.Jones is greatly missed in BC? Dr Jones was the best dr. we ever had and then he goes and moves back to Alberta...oh well I guess you all had him first... best dr ever!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007

Dr. Jones is a fantastic Dr. He is compasionate, understanding and most of all concerned about getting you well. My whole family of 6 go to him and i wouldnt change that.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Tony has been my doctor for the last 30 yrs, less the time he was away in B.C...my husband and two sons also see him for all their health needs...he is very compassionate,easy to talk to, and you leave him knowing that your health concerns are going to be taken care of...we are very thankful to have been able to maintain a long patient and personal relationship with him for so many years....we are so glad to have him back...

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007