Ratings for Dr. Norman H. Marcus

Once he found out we just wanted a second opinion we were shown the door. When I told him of my concern of something happening down the road after my incident he said well let me look into my crystal ball. Didn't find it funny and didn't think his opinion provided me an answer.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Very grateful for Dr. Marcus and the time he has spent with us concerning my husband's heart problems. Don't know where in the world the first person came from, but not a hint of the complaint was witnessed. Must have some other doctor in mind.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Easily worst doctor I've ever been too. Doesn't not give a crap about his patients. Not a single one. All he really cares about is money. Do yourself a favor and go to anyone else. But not this one. You will not regret it. A cardiologist without a heart ironic right.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Honest, very knowledgeable and personable. He's polite and approaches things in a professional manner.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Very honest and up-front. Does not beat around the bush.Will answer questions in lay-man terms

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Norman H. Marcus's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal