Ratings for Dr. Norman H. Marcus

He has to be the worst condescending Doctor I think I have ever met looks at women as if they are just over reacting and there is nothing wrong with them but being a complaining women. He brushes you off and doesn’t want to take time with you just wants his money and you put the door. I’d rather be seen by a veterinarian I would have had better care!!!!! Do yourself a favor and go to a real doctor who takes you serious and wants to help because for me he has caused more damage to my heart then when I first went to him by telling me I could go off my meds oh and I won’t die from my heart arrhythmia and I could deal with it and now here I sit with damage to the heart thanks to this man.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Once he found out we just wanted a second opinion we were shown the door. When I told him of my concern of something happening down the road after my incident he said well let me look into my crystal ball. Didn't find it funny and didn't think his opinion provided me an answer.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Very grateful for Dr. Marcus and the time he has spent with us concerning my husband's heart problems. Don't know where in the world the first person came from, but not a hint of the complaint was witnessed. Must have some other doctor in mind.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Easily worst doctor I've ever been too. Doesn't not give a crap about his patients. Not a single one. All he really cares about is money. Do yourself a favor and go to anyone else. But not this one. You will not regret it. A cardiologist without a heart ironic right.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Honest, very knowledgeable and personable. He's polite and approaches things in a professional manner.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Very honest and up-front. Does not beat around the bush.Will answer questions in lay-man terms

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Norman H. Marcus's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1977)