Ratings for Dr. Peter F. Blomgren

He was a good doctor for many years,although I felt that he prescribed medicines but did not give me the lifestyle advice I needed to go with the meds. Once I went on Medicare he became rude and inappropriate. Throughout the 12 years I saw him he griped about billing during our visits, but once I went on Medicare he behaved in ways I could no longer deal with and it was such a shock to me that I had to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

This is the first MD that seems to really care about me- totally- my health, my metally stresses, my family past health concerns, and children. Overall, I can not say enough postive comments about Dr. Blomgren. He is EXCELLENT! I am a health care provider- so I know what is to be expected-I have seen some impatient MD's- He is the best! His appointments are time consuming beacuase he takes all the time he needs and you need, to review everthing about your health- very complete. He cares and listens! Very knowledgeable. I have signed up for his MD- VIP program. It is worth the money to not loose him as my MD. I trust him and trust his judegment. He works very hard and dedicated to his profession.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr Blomgren is a kind, caring doctor. He takes time to listen to the patients concerns and he cares about the patient as a person. Conservative, knowledable and thorough. Doesn't rush you through.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Dr. Blomgren is very conscientous and though you may wait for him, he is never rushed when he is with you.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Dr. Blomgren is an excellent doctor! While he rarely runs on time, he is worth the wait. He takes the time to sit down with each patient (typically at least 30 minutes) and *talk* with them to determine all symptoms etc. His staff is incredibly personable and knowledgeable. No one is just a number at his practice!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Very careful and conservative, refers out when necessary. Willing to listen and develop a doctor/patient relationship. He or his staff call after hours to relate even positive web results. He doesn't like alternative medicine including vitamins but we agree to disaree as long as I keep him informed of what I am doing. I hope he never retires and I wish he would get more rest.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr. Peter F. Blomgren's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

AARP