Ratings for Dr. Christine J. Keim

Absolutely love Dr. Keim!!! I have been her patient for 14 years. I recommend her to everyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Good doctor terrible staff. Over a two week timeframe I've made 3 specific requests for paperwork, still have not received what I need and now after the 3rd request the doctor is not in the office. If my request had been handled correctly the first time, or heck even the second time, I would not be delayed another day with Dr. Keim out of the office. I like the doctor but her staff can not or will not process your requests accuratly or timely. The MOST frustrating service I have gotten from anyone you can't even call it service because they do not help. Again I reccomend the doctor, too bad you have to deal primarily with the staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Keim is very helpful, patient and listens well. I have not found this to be true of the staff or some of the nurses in her office. But she's worth the hassle.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Christine J. Keim's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners