Ratings for Dr. Abdulhay Albirini

He is the best!!! Took absolutely wonderful care of my best friend Tim for several years and placed several stents which kept him alive to enjoy those years before cancer finally took him. Because of Tim, Dr Alberini was my only choice when I experienced chest pain. He took me right in and I had a heart cath and one stent placed on a Thursday and on Saturday night I was attending my high school class reunion. That was 7 years ago and I still go in for checkups and so far everything has been in A-one shape. He and his people/staff have always been compassionate and I hold everyone in the highest regard.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Alberini done a high-risk stent inside of a stent for me in 2017. A true professional cardiologist

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I have a doctorate degree in a healthcare field and have dealt with many physicians. This physician is by far the rudest individual that I have ever met. He interrupted and cut off my husband numerous times in trying to explain his symptoms and history. He also implied with his questions that my husband did not appear to be experiencing the chest pain and breathing symptoms that he was explaining. VERY rude and inconsiderate. That explains why we could get in so quickly to see this physician when all others have a waiting list a mile long.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr. Abdulhay Albirini's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Zanesville, OH