Ratings for Dr. Wayne A. Colizza

Dr. Colizza is an amazing surgeon! He has repaired both of my torn rotator cuffs and biceps tears successfully and with minimal pain. Not only is he the best, he is personable, warm and explains every step of the operation. I highly recommend both Dr. Colizza and his assistant, Rich Wong. I have had many surgeons over the years, and Dr. Colizza by far the best!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I must say Dr Colizza gave me my life back. The dr did a knee replacement in March 2016. I am the happiest person walking around. I recommend Dr Colizza highly. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Fantastic Dr. He eliminated my chronic pain in my hip rom a shattered femur 12 years ago by replacing my hip. He even made my legs the same length again. Great personality to boot!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Colizza, his assistant Brenda and PA Richard were very accommodating to me when I was in pain and in need of immediate hip surgery. I received excellent care and service and will not hesitate to call his office if I am in need of orthopedic services again.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

STAY AWAY!!! Gave my mother a hip replacement. Did s TERRIBLE job. Tried to discuss this issues with him and he could care less. Thank to him, her leg with the hip replacement is 3/4 longer than the other one.

Submitted October 3, 2016

Awful service. I had a cortisone injection by PA Rich Wong for shoulder pain and developed AC joint arthritis right after. I never had any arthritis problem and had mri to prove so. He injects right in the acromium straight down. While doing so, i asked him if is necessary to go that deep because i was so concerned.. I brought this issue with Dr Colizza and he ignored me and even insulted me by saying so what....The lack of professionalism of this office is unreal.. Dont be lured by the nice building, behind that are people who dont have a passion for helping others.. Stay away specially from rich wong

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr.Colizza and PA Richard Wong are the BEST! They listen and are thorough in their diagnosis and treatment. I have had two total hip replacements by Dr. Colizza and his PA Richard Wong. The first was performed in 2010. The last one was six months (January 2015) prior to my deployment (as a civilian) to Afghanistan. I have also had an anterior discectomy and fusion as well as a lumbar disk removal by Dr. Gatto and his PA Sarah Gibson in 2014. Thanks to Tri-County, I have been able to resume a normal active life! THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I got my life back thanks to Dr.colizza. I needed to have a bilateral knee replacement due to rheumatoid arthritis. He was kind, knowledgeable and honest. I was back on my feet in less than a month!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

I've had Dr. Colizza for many years and several surgeries. Without him I doubt if I would be walking again without any braces on my right leg which I had to wear for a few years. He's an excellent Dr - he's straight foreward with you and tells you like it is. Very honest and also a caring Dr towards his patients. I would recommend him to anyone because of how he helped me. He doesn't pull any surprises and puts everything out on the table when it comes time for surgery. I feel his staff and nurse if great.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Colizza does not blow his own horn but he should. He will tell you there could always be complications, etc. He has performed surgery on 4 people who I've known and has done so successfully each time. Two months after my hip replacement I was able to dance at my daughter's wedding. He is really top notch.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Wayne A. Colizza's Credentials

Hip, Joint Replacement, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine.

• McGill University (Grad. 1987)

• Knee replacement