Ratings for Dr. Wayne A. Colizza

Awful service. I had a cortisone injection by PA Rich Wong for shoulder pain and developed AC joint arthritis right after. I never had any arthritis problem and had mri to prove so. He injects right in the acromium straight down. While doing so, i asked him if is necessary to go that deep because i was so concerned.. I brought this issue with Dr Colizza and he ignored me and even insulted me by saying so what....The lack of professionalism of this office is unreal.. Dont be lured by the nice building, behind that are people who dont have a passion for helping others.. Stay away specially from rich wong

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr.Colizza and PA Richard Wong are the BEST! They listen and are thorough in their diagnosis and treatment. I have had two total hip replacements by Dr. Colizza and his PA Richard Wong. The first was performed in 2010. The last one was six months (January 2015) prior to my deployment (as a civilian) to Afghanistan. I have also had an anterior discectomy and fusion as well as a lumbar disk removal by Dr. Gatto and his PA Sarah Gibson in 2014. Thanks to Tri-County, I have been able to resume a normal active life! THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I got my life back thanks to Dr.colizza. I needed to have a bilateral knee replacement due to rheumatoid arthritis. He was kind, knowledgeable and honest. I was back on my feet in less than a month!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

I've had Dr. Colizza for many years and several surgeries. Without him I doubt if I would be walking again without any braces on my right leg which I had to wear for a few years. He's an excellent Dr - he's straight foreward with you and tells you like it is. Very honest and also a caring Dr towards his patients. I would recommend him to anyone because of how he helped me. He doesn't pull any surprises and puts everything out on the table when it comes time for surgery. I feel his staff and nurse if great.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Colizza does not blow his own horn but he should. He will tell you there could always be complications, etc. He has performed surgery on 4 people who I've known and has done so successfully each time. Two months after my hip replacement I was able to dance at my daughter's wedding. He is really top notch.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

This dr did arthroscopic surgery on my right knee/torn meniscus. He fixed me right up! I was basically walking that same day-and I no longer walk with a limp. I am upset also that he dropped my insurance-but was after surgery. Staff was OK - I did once wait a really long time for a follow up - I think it was over two hours. But I liked him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

I saw Dr. Colizza about a pending hip replacement. He's a great guy - extremely knowledgable and personable - and his own staff is 1st rate. I was about to let him do my surgery when 2 things happened: He dropped my insurance plan just before the surgery was to take place - but kindly offered to personally absorb any costs above the insured rate. What a mensch! But the killer was that Tricounty Orthopedic, where he now works, has consistently failed to return phone calls since my first dealings with them. The last straw was when I called the billing dept. with concern when I heard that Colizza was dropping UHC, and was assured a callback the next day. I called every day for a week, trying to get the person I'd spoken to. Finally, after a week, another person called back from Tricounty who had no idea why I'd initially called. This stuff is out of Colizza's control. If you can stand dealing with Tricounty, he's your man. I couldn't take it and went elsewhere (with good results, so far!)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Top self, his staff was very helpful, actually returned phone calls. Dr explained all that was going to happen, doesn't pull any punches, tells it like it is. A very good surgeon as well. I would definitly recommend Dr Colizza.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr. Colizza was wonderful. I was a bit afraid since this was a new experience for me to see an orthopedist. He was very patient and answered all my questions, even the silly ones.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Colizza was extremely friendly and helpful. His "bedside manner" is excellent! And he told me about a "home remedy" of brador and maple syrup.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Wayne A. Colizza's Credentials

Hip, Joint Replacement, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine.

• McGill University (Grad. 1987)

• Knee replacement